[AUS] W: Space Wolves (GW or alternate); custom bases H: PayPal/Malifaux

hi all,

Looking to put to gether a display force of Space Wolves.

I will require all types of Space Wolves themed GW, but also open to Scibor and other lines of minis that may be suitable.

Looking to pay below RRP for NOS (use Maelstrom/Wayland as a guide) but willing to deal on painted/assembled.

Im always VERY interested in the following bits:

Cyclone Missile Launchers

Combi-meltas (CSM or SM does not matter)

Please reply to thread, in addition to PM.

Thanks for your time.

I have about 2500+ points of Space Wolves Battlebag,rulebook,Space Wolf codex,templates. Full list is as follows. 2 Rhinos.One Lascannon Dreadnought,well converted.a Mr Dandy Thunderwolf (Best for use as a Thunderwolf mounted Lord).13 Long Fangs (5 missile Launcher,3 lascannon,3 heavy bolter) 8 wolf scouts,one with mark of the wulfen conversion.about 15 variously equipped terminators,including one with original Cyclone missile launcher.around 45-50 Grey hunters,with Wolf standards and 3 mark of the Wulfen conversions,6 plasma guns,1 meltagun. Multiple Wolf guard with powerfists and combiweapons. Converted and modified Rune Priest in power armor with Chooser of the slain model. Wolf Priest with plasma pistol and power armor.Some(few) models are painted,but only to a decent tabletop standard. I wouldn't be getting rid of them but I need to repay the money I borrowed for rent so...My loss is your gain.I do need about 275 for all of it though. I will ship everything as a group. Have no idea what shipping would be from Portland oregon to Australia but willing to.