Questions/Discussions about Puppet Wars

EricJ

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll do my best without giving out super secret details :D

4) Would you consider this a Beer and Pretzels game style board game or something a bit more complicated?

the goal is that it is simple enough to be played drunk, but also has many more layers to it, and when you get into the added layers of strategy, it proves to be a very robust game on it's own merits

Sold. :)

oh, the majority of puppets are based on Malifaux models :)

The game takes place in the same world, just in a more puppet-sized version of it, lol

Here's a vote for the Nightmare version of puppet LCB along with a Gen Con release of PW... lol

How much of the line of puppets do you see being released with the core game? Are you expecting expansions to be limited to additional boards and game cards (events, objectives, items etc).

Or will there be a limited release of figs up front and the expansions will also introduce more of the current Malifaux line of models into the PW game. Something like the BattleLore:Battle of Westeros expansions (Wardens of the North/West).

Edited by CMac

mushroom mushroom

I'm ashamed that didn't occur to me before D=

puppet puppet puppet puppet puppet puppet puppet puppet puppet puppet puppet puppet

SOULSTONE! SOULSTONE!

puppet puppet puppet puppet puppet puppet puppet puppet puppet puppet puppet puppet

SOULSTONE! SOULSTONE!

MOTH! MOTH! OHHHH IT'S A MOTH!

>.>

Nothing to add or ask, just wanted to say that these models are adorable, and I'm looking forward to using them, not only in Puppet Wars, but also in Malifaux.

In my head, I keep the Lady J that I have and replace everyone else, leaving her to lead an army of puppets into battle!