Er1k's blog of Malifaux madness

Er1k

~Hi folks

Well my Viktorias aren't going to be finished by tomorrow nights demo. I still have my 2nd Viktoria to paint but my eyes are just too tired to paint tonight so I'll only have 5 out of my 6 models done. Instead I wanted to show you folks what I'd done so I setup the light box (which I'm still learning how to use properly) and I took some pics for you to enjoy.

Any comments would be gratefully received, I reckon I'll have to spend a night or so tidying up the mistakes I've noticed but I'm still on track for my Adepticon deadline

Enjoy...................

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Figures are looking great. Something to consider if you are spray varnishing them - beware the dew drops on the grass.

Myself, I have taken to using paint on varnish, I seemed to have way too many misting white occurances, especially with the GW product, when using sprays.

I am using a coat d'arms matt varnish atm, which gives a very good result, you can even paint this over a gloss to dull the shine right down if you want extra protection.

I also have used vallejo Game Colour varnish too, which works equally as well...

The other nice thing is I can use this in the house without complaints....