v2 Card Replacement - Victoria Australia

tenabrae

Wyrd have said they're happy for henchmen to submit group orders for replacement cards without sending the cards in. I am going to co-ordinate a gorup order out of Battle Bunker in Northcote.

Here's how it will work:

Players who I know personally (i.e. are regulars to my tourneys) need to provide me a list by the 19th of February. I have a reasonable idea of what most of you guys own and will extend a level of trust to you.

Victorian players I don't know are welcome to jump in on the deal but will need to drop whichever cards they need replaced and some contact details to the store prior/on the 19th and will have to pick them up from the store.

I will order the cards the following week which means we should have them around the end of Feb/1st week of March. Hopefully we'll have them by the 6th of March tourney.

At that point any of the regulars who haven't given me their cards need to bring them in to claim their new cards (I will take and destroy them). No one will get replacements without giving me their old cards. Anyone else and any regulars who've already given me their cards can come in and pick them up.

Remember new cards will not be laminated and I will be taking your old cards so plan accordingly.

Edited by tenabrae