Hamelin the Plagued Advice

FrereSebastian

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Ortagas have the best shot of just wiping the floor with Hamlin. Between their decent range, to not really have to worry about engaging anything, Perdita's ability to shot harmless children in the face, the Papa Bomb, their high Wp and Stubborn, and the whole Shrug Off/Spellbreaker thing I am not sure if Hamlin has enough other tricks to really dent them.

I really wish we knew what "Effect" means. But yeah, I don't see why it wouldn't shake off Understand the Soulless - so long the family lives, those who can't shoot Hamelin will shoot other targets, and the others will clear them off.

And the -2 WP.

I'm lost.

Please elaborate.

who was the intended recipient of that comment?

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah...the Ortega's will definitely be good counter to Hamelin's crew.

It also appears that many Neverborn crews will make fine counters to him as well. My recent couple of games against the dreamer has basically seen my rats and rat catchers passing or running due to the massive amounts of Terrifying and WP duels that they have to perform.

I haven't played extensively against many of the Neverborn crews, but it appears that any crew that can force mass Wp duels and Morale checks will basically see Nix and Hamelin doing most of the work.