Crew Creator (Sheer Madness)

Ratty

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It could be a mess up when they were trying to fix the unique bug. They might have just deleted the whole line. we will see when the card comes out.

Found up what was wrong with Nix.. My eyesight is going and I read a 15 as a 16, so it was checking to see if I had hired Joss LOL.

Ressurectionists Crew - 35ss - Scrap

Dr. Douglas McMournng

Grave Spirit [1ss]

• Canine Remains [2ss]
  • Canine Remains [2ss]
  • Canine Remains [2ss]
  • Canine Remains [2ss]
  • Necropunks [3ss]
  • Necropunks [3ss]
  • Necropunks [3ss]
  • Nurse [5ss]
  • Rotten Belles [4ss]
  • Sebastian, Morgue Assistant [6ss]

8 Cache

One of the things I want to incorporate into this is a function to export BBCODE so you can import lists directly into this forum, automatically nicely laid out. This is a test run, what do you reacon of the layout?

Ressurectionists Crew - 35ss - Scrap

Dr. Douglas McMournng -- 8 Cache

Grave Spirit [1ss]

Molly Squidpiddge [9ss]

Necrotic Machine [2ss]

• Canine Remains [2ss]
  • Canine Remains [2ss]
  • Canine Remains [2ss]
  • Canine Remains [2ss]
  • Necropunks [3ss]
  • Necropunks [3ss]
  • Necropunks [3ss]
  • Nurse [5ss]
  • Rotten Belles [4ss]
  • Sebastian, Morgue Assistant [6ss]

The problem is BBcode is not really designed for proper layout. When you indent something it also drops it by about a line and a half. The totems looked completely out of place. The Other issue is you can't really do columns so in the end I ended up putting the cache down the bottom.

A couple of minor inconsistencies. . .

The characteristic for Special Forces(Doll) should be Doll and not Dolls.

The characteristic for Special Forces(M&SU Asset) should be M&SU Asset and not M&SU Assets.

The characteristic for Special Forces(Horror) should be Horror and not Horrors.

Freikorps is correct. :)

The Rising Powers rulebook even has this same typo in it where under the New Rules sections they say M&SU Assets when it should be M&SU Asset. Currently it looks like sometimes the plural for Special Forces is used while other times it is singular (like Elite Division).

It's says Hire on his card. So I don't think his crew can have totems at all.
This is one of those things I wish they had fixed after 3 versions of his card. If crews containing Leveticus can't hire Totems it should say "Crews containing this model may not hire Totems."

It could also have meant "This model may not connect to any Totems."

I'd ask in the Rules Forum, but to be quite blunt about it every time I ask a question like this I get ignored or an answer that has nothing to do with the question.

Mannequin's Fixable Ability: RAW v RAI

Is there something wrong with the way I'm asking??? It's been about a week since I asked the last question with no response. Oh well, I play Colette so I'll go ahead and abuse this mechanic (as well as their ability to gain Use Soulstone) at tournaments all that I can to make my Mannequins almost unkillable.

A couple of minor inconsistencies. . .

The characteristic for Special Forces(Doll) should be Doll and not Dolls.

The characteristic for Special Forces(M&SU Asset) should be M&SU Asset and not M&SU Assets.

The characteristic for Special Forces(Horror) should be Horror and not Horrors.

I'm not sure it's a typo. a Rogue Necromancy is a Horror, a group of Rogue Necromancies are a group of Horrors. Similarly if you have a couple of M&SU memebers you have a couple of Assets. Elite Division is already a group of members. Elite Divisions would be a group of groups, and would make very little sense. Kin is it's own plural like sheep.

So Kaeris is a M&SU asset. However where it says Kaeris may take M&SU Assets, it means she can take multiple members that are M&SU Assets, if it said she could take a M&SU Asset it would mean she could only take one.

Yes, I understand that a Division and Kin refer to single groups. The reason I think these should all be in the singular form is because that is what is used in the characteristics of Special Forces models, and also this may be confusing for people who speak English as a second language. Also, to me the filter specifies which Special Forces group is allowed.

Similarly if you have a couple of M&SU memebers you have a couple of Assets.

You know better than this! Colette and Johan are M&SU Members and Kaeris and the Gunsmith are M&SU Assets. ;)

LOL.. oops... but Colette has a lovely pair of M&SU Assets.

Let's just hope Seamus never gets his hands on any of her Assets. The Lady J and Nicodem thing didn't end well and I hear that Seamus is quite the lady killer.

You have to make allowances.. have a look at the 1500 lines of code I written in the last couple of days.. my mind is mush...

I understand. Remember, if you start writing code in your sleep it is a sign that you need to take more breaks and maybe watch more Magical Pokaan or something.

Should the Necropunks not be listed as necropunk... SINGULAR... because you buy only one for 3 Points aren´t you... :D

really... I thought you got 3 for 3pts... what a shame.. I'll sort that out immediately.. if that's the only issue I'm quite happy. BTW I think it was because they come immediately after Canine Remains in the list.

OK... Rewrote the entire backend for Henchman, so I could add Orphelia as an option for Hamelin.. But on the plus side because of the rewrite you can now you can change Henchman without it clearing the List. Also added Collodi's compulsory Marionette.

New version back up at http://www.nezumi.me.uk/Malifaux/crew.html

Sorry to do, but does hamlins ability overrides Ophelia's Special Forces Leader (Kin)?

If poeple have a couple minutes, can they check out my excel version, i think I have everything done. Its not as flashy as Rattys page, but mine does scraps and brawls.

http://www.4shared.com/file/Y-LvhKs6/CrewCreatorRev3.html

FYI: the macro to reapply the filter sometimes does not start properly, you may need to ensure macros are working and maybe manually reapply (button on top ribbon).

First off,amazing work Ratty,this was exactly what I needed. Although Im having trouble taking Von Schill as a Master,CGS and Taelor,and then the rest of the Freikorpsman.

Is it stuck at only having 4 models and the Master? or am I falling prey to a rule that not having easy access to Rising powers would tell me?

Are you sure your useing it right, I can get 6 minions a henchman and a totem

Also Ratty every two Guild Hounds you hire you get a soulstone

And here's a list I want to try out 40ss (Cashe 5)

Perdita Ortega

Enslaved Nephilim

Ophelia Lacroix

Hamlin

Franciso Ortega

Abuela Ortega

Death Marshel

Abuela Ortega