Do you guys think we'll eventually see a Master or Henchman version of Nekima?

Phalanx

When I first saw Nekima and checked her out in the book I was pretty surprised to see that he was neither a master nor a henchman. According to the background she's the oldest and most powerful Nephilim and she's also gathering her own following of Nephilim to aid her in regaining her position as the leader of the Nephilim. Fluff-wise she seems to be a perfect candidate for a master or a henchman.

Seeing as how she isn't either of those, what are the odds that she may become one in the future? Hamelin started off as a minion and became a master so it's not like there isn't precedence for a minion to become a master. I'm very interested to see if her background will advance in later books.

I don't think we will see it in book 3. Nekima is coming out quite late in the release cycle for book 2. We have had all the masters and 3 of the Henchmen. I don't think they would release a new version so soon after the release of the first one.

However it may be possible they will add a henchman trait to the original one. Much like Zoraida got the ability to hire any number of special forces dolls in the 2nd book.

E

If this is true, I will pee EVERYWHERE from excitement.

Whilst I can't quite remember if there was actually official word on candy being upgraded there have been a few people already looking for models for her in a new form so it is certainly the prevailing theory.

As for Nekima, it will be interesting to see where they go with her in that what woodschow says is true and according to the story set up her upgrade would depend on Lilith being taken down a peg or two

If candy is, I don't see why Nikama won't and if Candy doesn't Nikama is still a verry important to Lilith's fluff not to promoted, eather in book 3 or 4 at the lateist. I however want Bad Juju as a henchman or Coppelius would be fun. I could mention Baby kade, but Candy > Baby kade or even the hooded rider, but that's not likly unless the other riders become henchman

The only issue would be, if she didn't have the capacity to use soulstones till now, why would she begin now?

Unless the answer is "game balance".

Same way hamelin now has the ability, some event or corruption of her powers. Maybe her envy of lilith became all consuming or some such. I certainly think that given proper thought a suitable fluff reasoning could be thought of.

Yeah well.. It's odd that she as the oldest Nephilim around doesn't know about using Soulstones.

In the story Sonnia gives Samael a pouch of Soulstones and tells him to master them, so while many know about the power contained in Soulstones, it is certainly not everyone who is able to make use of it.

I'm assuming Samael and Francisco will receive upgrades aswell.

Yeah well.. It's odd that she as the oldest Nephilim around doesn't know about using Soulstones.

In the story Sonnia gives Samael a pouch of Soulstones and tells him to master them, so while many know about the power contained in Soulstones, it is certainly not everyone who is able to make use of it.

I'm assuming Samael and Francisco will receive upgrades aswell.

What about the judge? Each of the guild masters have minion close to them that could be upgraded to a henchman, Hoffman having Ryle

Yeah well, I don't recall any reference to the Judge gaining any sort of power in Book2's fluff, but I don't remember it all too well so there might've been.

Ryle would have to wake up, which is of course possible, but given that I believe that there'll also be new characters and not just upgrades in future books I think the two mentioned are first in the line. But yeah, just my own theorizing..

Yeah well, I don't recall any reference to the Judge gaining any sort of power in Book2's fluff, but I don't remember it all too well so there might've been.

Ryle would have to wake up, which is of course possible, but given that I believe that there'll also be new characters and not just upgrades in future books I think the two mentioned are first in the line. But yeah, just my own theorizing..

I don't think the're was anything persific saying the judges power had incressed, but he was in the same building as Lady Justice was when it fell on her.

As for Nekima, it will be interesting to see where they go with her in that what woodschow says is true and according to the story set up her upgrade would depend on Lilith being taken down a peg or two

Or possibly Lilith becoming an Avatar and leaving an opening for a new Master.. :>

What about the judge? Each of the guild masters have minion close to them that could be upgraded to a henchman, Hoffman having Ryle

Ryle's not in any great position to lead anything, much less a full crew.

Currently the Judge was blown up or had a big friggin' building drop on him...he could lead his carcass straight to the aether, I suppose....

Ryle's not in any great position to lead anything, much less a full crew.

Currently the Judge was blown up or had a big friggin' building drop on him...he could lead his carcass straight to the aether, I suppose....

But you not going to tell us what the Event did to Ryle are you

Or the Judge

Maybe the Judge will come back via a Ressie (?McMourning as hes the guild coroner) as a Ressie Henchman?

People thing that Lady Justice is going to be a Ressie masters so why not