Colorado Springs and Foutain represent!!

Nore

Hi all. I welcome any veterans or new player's, to a demo in the spring's on feb. 8 at castle games and gift's at their new and improved "mega center", at 4725 north academy blvd. If you can't make it that day, J&J pac and ship will also be hosting a demo on feb 12 12:00 noon. It's not huge, but it's got character. Both day's will also have a build and basic painting class. (of sorts) Please feel free to join as at both events if possible. thanks

• 3 weeks later...

A big thanks to every one involved with making malifaux a huge hit these past two weeks!!! We've been doubling the player base the last two weeks at castle games and gifts everyweek! While J&J is enjoying a mild success, I think a city wide leage, will really make this game over the top!!! I've got the go ahead with three stores on board already!!! Stay tuned for the city's first achievement leage!!! Until then, castle games and gifts will host it's own malifaux tues nights, while the PAC and ship will host it every sat at noon till ? Hope to continue to see new faces!