Podcasts (& episodes) on Malifaux

nix

There have been a number of podcasts picking up on the growing Malifaux enthusiasm. Based on a request in the forum, I thought I would start a thread referencing podcasts and the episodes that cover Malifaux. I will try and keep this updated weekly, and other podcasters could post in the thread when they put out an episode covering Malifaux.

Podcasts:

Edited by nix

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

updated with a new podcast I found. I have not listened to the two episodes yet, but noticed it advertising a review of Malifaux.

Episodes are released a bit strange, but supposedly episode 7 and 8 cover malifaux.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For those interested, I just started downloading the latest Episode of the Aethervox on my podcast feed. I am really looking forward to hearing the Aethervox boys interview EricJ! I imagine its lots of Puppety-wars and Terraclips goodness.

And for the after-dinner-mint listening while you bask in the glory of the latest Aethervos, Gamers Lounge will push onto the subscription feed at Midnight EST Sunday night. Yeah, more EricJ goodness with some very sexy Zee added in for flavoring. What do I talk to him about you ask?

Hrm, Gencon maybe?

Hrm, Terraclips... definatly!

Wait... whats this in the inteview bag? Are they still called rumors if the head honcho talks about whats coming at Gencon? You tell me!

:D:D:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Eternal Warriors has started talking about Malifaux. Its a great show and I am looking forward to hearing more about their entry into Malifaux!

Episode 39 also has a contest where they are giving away a painted Dead Justice box set.