Hi from March, Cambridgeshire Uk

Memento Mori

Unfortunately due to working nights and playing rugby Thursday's are a unholy day of all work and no play. Hopefully during the off season immight be able to make it down what time do you usually play? Another quick question what's the parking situation near IS as I refuse to pay parking in Cambridge since they abolished the flat rates at night(used to be £1 all evening at park street. Just realised that's almost 8 years ago now!) for multistory parking, and parking at the leisure complex is a bit hit and miss!

Unfortunately due to working nights and playing rugby Thursday's are a unholy day of all work and no play. Hopefully during the off season immight be able to make it down what time do you usually play? Another quick question what's the parking situation near IS as I refuse to pay parking in Cambridge since they abolished the flat rates at night(used to be £1 all evening at park street. Just realised that's almost 8 years ago now!) for multistory parking, and parking at the leisure complex is a bit hit and miss!

We usually play between 6pm - 10.30pm on Thursday nights.

I normally park at the Leisure Complex and it only costs about £3.40 for that time, so not too bad really. Whatever you do, do not park outside the store. Ever. I had a flying visit one lunch time during the week and got a £90 ticket after staying for about 10 minutes - I still haven't paid it though :)

Cheers for the warm welcome already trying to force malifaux upon people, hopefully the mrs. Will enjoy it and I'm going to demo with a mate at the phoenix club in rushden in febuary, that is if I can ever get my hands on a p3 pin vice, everyone is out of stock at the moment and those marshals won't pin themselves!

Edited by Memento Mori
iPhone spell check

Cheers for the warm welcome already trying to force malifaux upon people, hopefully the mrs. Will enjoy it and I'm going to demo with a mate at the phoenix club in rushden in febuary, that is if I can ever get my hands on a p3 pin vice, everyone is out of stock at the moment and those marshals won't pin themselves!

The marshalls were the one few items I didn't need to pin. I think my FLGS has some in stock. I can have a look for you if you want if you get desperate.

Scrub that, I have just found them in stock on the Wayland games site.

http://www.waylandgames.co.uk/Privateer-Press/Paints-and-Tools/FP3-Modeling-Drill-and-Pinning-Set/prod_3850.html

The marshalls were the one few items I didn't need to pin. I think my FLGS has some in stock. I can have a look for you if you want if you get desperate.

Scrub that, I have just found them in stock on the Wayland games site.

http://www.waylandgames.co.uk/Privateer-Press/Paints-and-Tools/FP3-Modeling-Drill-and-Pinning-Set/prod_3850.html

Really they are ideal for pining! Little arms and solid coffins! I'll pass using wayland games as I've had nothing but trouble using them. 1 eBay order cancelled after 'running out of stock' on a buy it now, and a £50 hobby items order arrived 4 weeks after I ordered it all items were apparently in stock when I ordered, however only £30 actually made it, their customer services are appalling, no replys to emails etc so have started

to use maelstrom, quality outfit ordered rising powers and the main book on last Friday turned up saturday morning with 1st class postage.