Deliverence, 25th-26th June 2011, Cardiff UK

Dumb Luck

Jesus, those scores look close.

1. Gutted for Ant who had highest overall VPs but still came second.

2. Nice to see Craig did well with Marcus, and reassuring to see even he can't win with him (just yet...)

3. I note Mr Doxey decided after Birmingham to bring the pain with LCB again, congrats James on the win - did you end up using the nightmare version?

4. I don't know who Adam Reeve is, but 1 sportsmanship point? Even I get more points than that mate;)

5. Dai rocking the Gremlins, poppety ping right now in a minute :)

6. Any chance we can see pictures of the best painted crew?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent weekend, really enjoyed it, even though I got my royal Goveneror's backside handed to me. Really learned alot playing Lucius and if the rumours are true - Guild hopunds and guardsmen - then will stick with with him.

When's the next one in Cardiff????

Can anyone help me with an email address for Andrea Davies (Miss Colette) - lost the one she gave me.

Thanks

Mike P.

Good to hear!

Next one? Not sure yet. Roughly same time next year but I'll be in dsicussion with other Hecnhmen so our events don't clash as much. But some time in the summer.

As for Andrea, she goes by the name of teddy bach on these forums. She posted on this thread, only a page or so back I think.