Hi

eturns

Hi just introducing myself, i'm Eddie from Bedford in the UK, I will be playing Neverborn and the Dreamer. I hope to share in some interesting conversations and share my photos when i take them.

Does anyone know how to add a avatar and a signature so I can link to my (freshly started, so building slowly) blog?

hi there great to see more uk players

to add a sig and avatar click on the user cp

Upper left on your screen. Geesh, all the new players seem to be from Britain, does anyone play this game in the states anymore? ;) Looks like you will be in good company, welcome to the forums.

Greetings.

You are just down the road from a large group (~12) of Malifaux players - Cranfield Conquerors meet on a Monday evening and you'll be most welcome with a wide mix of experience between us (and plenty of spare crews). There are also a couple of players at Bedford Gladiators, but I don't think they play Malifaux too much (and as they also meet on Mondays I don't get over there to play).

Look forward to seeing you for a game - Newbie_from_Hell or I can also run through a demo game with you - just pm me if a Monday is inconvenient.