Starting my Levi

Nirvanawn

Hello,

Here is the models I am picking up or trading for to start my Levi crew.

1 Rotten Belle

2 Crooked Men

1 Jack Daw

6 SA

2 Hallowed Waif

1 Alice

3 Necro Punks

1 Levi.

1 Killjoy (Maybe)

Any other ideas??? I was thinking Noire too but feel like it is the same as Killjoy. I should have one or the other, not both. There are a few other ideas that I have been milling.

Teddy

The Hanged

????

I would like this to be a way to shake up competitive play when I run gremlins. Sometimes people do not expect me to change and want that option.

Hooded is an amazing model and a great unit. Its quick and is great with Hit and Run tactics. When in certain modes it can hit like a truck and can be great against pesky guild ranged lists.

The Hooded Rider is not one you want to use for throwing into the fray and slogging it out. The Rider is best using Mounted Combat to do hit and run tactics. In emergency situations you can give it Reactivate with Alyce and cause some real terror. It's great for picking off those pesky models that hang around in back or off to the side.

I wouldn't completely rule out Bete Noir; she is cheaper than Killjoy, a lot less unpredictable and has some nice synergy with Levi.

The only other thing I would consider adding at the moment is some Canine Remains. As they have gravedigger when Levi pops his clogs it means he spits out a corpse counter which can be used for additional Waifs; either that or as they are so cheap, kill the dog yourself again to summon that all important additional waif.

I have levi, 3 waifs, 8 spa's, alyce, desolation engine, jack daw. I wana get the hooded rider next, and likely some samurai punk zombies. Need to figure out a 40 point list for an upcoming event, thinking

Levi

Jack daw

Alyce

Hooded rider

2 punk zombies

4 ss.

At this point level tho I'm not sure I have enough models. I'm use to gremlin swarms and I've never used levi yet.

This is such a hard question with levi. With the ability to so many of the games great models and so many working well with him its hard to go wrong. The thing I have the hardest time with is I like to have all the options so end up getting mutiple packs of many of the models for options. Sure today I am going to play 10 spiders tomarow 7 crooked men.

This is such a hard question with levi. With the ability to so many of the games great models and so many working well with him its hard to go wrong. The thing I have the hardest time with is I like to have all the options so end up getting mutiple packs of many of the models for options. Sure today I am going to play 10 spiders tomarow 7 crooked men.

He should just buy 10 of every construct and undead :firedevil

Thats the problem with Leveticus... he breaks your wallet. =D