01/22/2011 De Kalb IL (West of Chicago) Winter Tourney

Nirvanawn

Date: 01/22/2011

Time: 12 P.M.

De Kalb, IL

New Game in Town

Tournament size: 35 SS Scrap

Limit of 18 people. (If you can PM me to sign up and reserve a spot.)

$10 entry fee

1st prize is guaranteed a chosen box set and maybe more.

Other prizes will be based on attendance and support

No painting requirements, though it would be nice. If support is big enough there will be a painting contest. TBA.

Rules are attached.

If you have questions please let me know ASAP. I will post answers to questions here if applicable.

Malifaux Tournament Rules Packet..doc

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I got called into work til 8am that morning. Being a police dispatcher thats at an understaffed department I cant say no unfortunately. I couldnt wake up in time for the tourney and I had to work another 12 hour shift that night. sorry dude. hopefully next time i can switch a shift the night before so I can sleep in time for it.

Edited by sdsickboy86

Well that is a good questions. Five people dropped out at the last second. As for myself, my grandfather died. Otherwise, I am not sure. I did not hear word from many of the regulars. Is this a concern I should have for future tourneys.

I dropped out but I was always only tentative. Just had to much going on that weekend.

As far are tourney attendance I have learned to take the amount of people who say they will come and cut the number in half and bank on that. Stuff comes up and people forget. Best thing to do is just keep having them and hope play picks up.