Livonia, MI RIW Hobbies Feb 5 Mali Tourn

nerdelemental

Now, new and improved! (run by Josh Powers)

I Left My Heart in Malifaux

A valentine's day massacre

Event starts: 11:00am, Feb. 5, 2011

3 Rounds •$$35 Soul Stone Scraps

$5 Entry Fee

Locations and strategies will be determined by the organizer prior to the event. Special Terrain and Events will be themed around Valetine's Day.

Players will accumulate points which will be averaged for the day. Total VP, Painting and Sportsmanship will contribute to your total score.

Prizes will be issued based on attendance for the following categories:

Overall Winner

Best Paint

Best Sportsman (tentative)

Proxies must be approved by the TO prior to event start time. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Your average for the day will equate to an equal number of "lotto tickets" for the big prize drawing. Which will be .... drum roll please .....

A complete 3'x3' Downtown Malifaux Board, donated by twilightemporium.net.

Stay tuned to this post and this site to see the progress of the board.

Edited by nerdelemental

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Odin, it'll be good to have you out! Maverickman hit the directions. Once you turn on 5 Mile, get ready to make that left asap. You'll literally have the gas station, a small hardware store, and then the strip mall. The game rooms are the line of stores that run perpendicular to 5Mile but RIW the store is in the line that runs parallel.

I'm fine with 40 if that's the consensus. Could make for longer games, though.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm snatching this event from nerd (with his consent of course).

I Left My Heart in Malifaux

A valentine's day massacre

Event starts: 11:00am, Feb. 5, 2011

3 Rounds •$$35 Soul Stone Scraps

$5 Entry Fee

Locations and strategies will be determined by the organizer prior to the event. Special Terrain and Events will be themed around Valetine's Day.

Players will accumulate points which will be averaged for the day. Total VP, Painting and Sportsmanship will contribute to your total score.

Prizes will be issued based on attendance for the following categories:

Overall Winner

Best Paint

Best Sportsman (tentative)

Best in Faction

Your average for the day will equate to an equal number of "lotto tickets" for the big prize drawing. Which will be .... drum roll please .....

A complete 3'x3' Downtown Malifaux Board, donated by twilightemporium.net.

Stay tuned to this post and this site to see the progress of the board.

Edited by jmp_mydog

Josh, I have a Star Theater location I've been working hard on. Any chance you can squeeze that board into play during the event? It should be pretty completed and playable by then and is actually shaping up to look pretty good. Help me figure out a good way to make 50mm fire templates and mandate that the place is burning down. ;)

Josh, I have a Star Theater location I've been working hard on. Any chance you can squeeze that board into play during the event? It should be pretty completed and playable by then and is actually shaping up to look pretty good. Help me figure out a good way to make 50mm fire templates and mandate that the place is burning down. ;)

Amazing that you just asked. I finished re-sculpting my 50mm flame wall templates so I'll cast up a bunch for the event. How many do you think we need?

Sweet! Thanks Josh.

I hope to at least have a chance at the drawing for it (Trying to get fully painted currently so I have a chance, I'm very rusty at actual play! Been MONTHS!)

On an upside, myself and my girlfriend and her 2 kids just bought a house, and my lifetime best friend is moving home from Missouri and in with us...and is gona play too! YEss, gaming is back!