"lmmune to lnfluence: This model ignores effects

that require the use of Wp when defending in a

Duel." From the rulebook.

"Replace description with: “This model is immune to Wp

Duels when it is the defender.” From the FAQ"

"The Box Opens: Models within 12' of this

model lose any immunities to Wp Duels."

So yes, pandora can touch constructs.

Now aside from your plain Wp duels, there is the matter of morale duels.

The box opens will not require constructs to make morale duels against terrifying models. Only Living models make morale duels. (Constructs, undead, nightmares do not have to do morale duels)

I just read that yesterday, all this time we've assumed "wp duels" is any duel involving wp, so everything took morale duels and it was awful!

I just read that yesterday, all this time we've assumed "wp duels" is any duel involving wp, so everything took morale duels and it was awful!

Well, a wp duel is any duel involving wp, but the difference here is that Pandora removes immunities, but doesn't make you have to take a test you never needed to take in the first place. In the description for terrifying, it states that living models need to make the test. So it isn't that non-living models are "immune" to terrifying, it is just that they never have to take the test at all.

The box opens will not require constructs to make morale duels against terrifying models. Only Living models make morale duels. (Constructs, undead, nightmares do not have to do morale duels)

Thats wrong.

See the Errata. Constructs and Undead are immune to Morale duels. Morale duels are a sub-set of WP duels. The box open strips immunity to WP duels(this would include Morale duels as they are a specific type of WP duels)

So in conclusion. When Robots and Zombies fight Pandora, they are afraid of stuff.

Edit: Okay I just confused myself because Terrifying does clearly state living models. So Pandora strips your immunity to Morale duels(which are WP duels) but you still don't need to test for terrifying since only living models do RAW

Edited by nilus

Thats wrong.

See the Errata. Constructs and Undead are immune to Morale duels. Morale duels are a sub-set of WP duels. The box open strips immunity to WP duels(this would include Morale duels as they are a specific type of WP duels)

So in conclusion. When Robots and Zombies fight Pandora, they are afraid of stuff.

Edit: Okay I just confused myself because Terrifying does clearly state living models. So Pandora strips your immunity to Morale duels(which are WP duels) but you still don't need to test for terrifying since only living models do RAW

Exactly =D

People always get all twisted up about this heh.