• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im hoping to try her out soon! ;)

on the table that is,

i mean play with her

on the table

this doesn't sound right no matter how i put it

good thing hayzel knows what i really mean.

It's a good thing she has a good sence of hunour, that and I think she enjoys it.;)

Love to get some feed back, also try Mr Kittens with Lilith and the Waldgeist. As well as Hazyel with Lilith and Mr Kittens or pandora with Hazyel and hire the Lawyer. She does give the pair of countess new tricks

Edited by Sliver Chocobo

True i did sort of rush it so

Mark two

Karn

Nephilim, Woe, Unique, Cost 8

30 mm Base

Wk 4/CG 6 | HT 2 |Wp 6 |Ca 7:masks|Df 5:masks|Wd 7

Sword-Cane

RG :melee 1

CB 6:masks

DMG: 2/3/4

Talents

Abilities

Back Blood

Infinite knowledge: After the draw steap you may discard a card to draw one more

Blood Sense

Triggers

Df (:masks) Counter Strike: After this model takes damage from a Melee or Ranged strike, a friendly terror tot may charge the attacking model

Ca (:masks:rams) Reinforced Obey [Obey]: Target friendy Terror tot within 6' may make a (1) Or a Charge action.

Spells

(0) Brood call:

(CC. 17:masks:crows/Rst:-/Rg:-) This model or 1 friendly nepilim within 6' may discard 1 blood couter, summon a terror tot

(1) Obey

(CC. 14:masks/Rst:Wp/Rg:12)

*Blinks, laughs*

Thats great =D. I like the sword cane, its a nice touch. I think it's rather fitting =D Thanks Choco =D

I'll give the other stats a look-see in a day or so, probably drop some tweaks down for you to consider =)

*Blinks, laughs*

Thats great =D. I like the sword cane, its a nice touch. I think it's rather fitting =D Thanks Choco =D

I'll give the other stats a look-see in a day or so, probably drop some tweaks down for you to consider =)

The sword cane is make up for the lucius is a guild henchman and I belive you like him, infact your Mark 3 is probably getting henchman upgrade

OOOH i have a new favourite model Choccy! Could you do something that connects me and Lucius together... I LOVE HIM! I know i know, hes the Ghastly Guild, but what can i say, i adore a man in a mask! :D

THANK YOU!!! xxxxx

Unfortunitly Hazyel, I can't think of a good way fluff wise that he will work with you and I don't want to do an unexplained connection since your crew selection is already verry big and I don't want to add guardsmen to that. Don't worry you still have Karn.

Edited by Sliver Chocobo

aaaaaaaand i gots you. but you and karny have to wear masks like lucius... deal???

Sure, but I'm probably not going to make any rules for myself (I personaly think it verry vain and dislike the idea, if anyone else wanted then that's up to them(just remember I <3 dragons))

I'll begin making a bonding torc for both of you immediately.

Do you mean for me and Hazyel?

:D

You and Karn, of course.

One can dream ;)

Mark 3 Karn go

Karn

Henchmen 3, Nephilim, Woe, Special Forces (Royal Guard), Unique, Cost 8

30 mm Base

Sword-Cane

Talents

Abilities

Captian of the Guard: Crews led by this may only hire non-unique Nepilim, Woe and Special Forces (Royal Guard)

Young Recruits: For every two terror tots your hire add a soulstone to your soulstone pool, instead of deploying these models during deployment bury them instead

Back Blood

Blood Sense

Infinite knowledge: After the draw steap you may discard a card to draw one more

Another go: whenever a Terror tot within 4:aura dies heal it to full and bury it instead

martial Law: This model may Cast it's spells from any Terror tot within LOS

Actions

(+1) Casting expert

(1) fully heal and bury target terror tot within 4'

Triggers

Df (:masks) Counter Strike: place a friendly buriedy terror tot within 1' of a model that tried attacked this model with a melee or ranged Strike, that terror tot may make a Claws strike against that model

Ca (:masks:rams) Reinforced Obey [Obey]: Place a buryed friendy Terror tot within 6' that terror tot may make a (1) Or a Charge action.

Spells

(0) Brood call:

(CC. 14:masks:crows/Rst:-/Rg:-) Place a buryed friendy Terror tot within 6'

(1) Obey

Ok Karn realy needs more spells and actions but i can't think of any more at the moment

One can dream ;)

Mark 3 Karn go

Karn

Henchmen 3, Nephilim, Woe, Special Forces (Royal Guard), Unique, Cost 8

30 mm Base

Sword-Cane

Talents

Abilities

Captian of the Guard: Crews led by this may only hire non-unique Nepilim, Woe and Special Forces (Royal Guard)

Young Recruits: For every two terror tots your hire add a soulstone to your soulstone pool, instead of deploying these models during deployment bury them instead

Back Blood

Blood Sense

Another go: whenever a Terror tot within 4:aura dies heal it to full and bury it instead

martial Law: This model may Cast it's spells from any Terror tot within LOS

Actions

(+1) Casting expert

(1) fully heal and bury target terror tot within 4'

Triggers

Df (:masks) Counter Strike: place a friendly buriedy terror tot within 1' of a model that tried attacked this model with a melee or ranged Strike, that terror tot may make a Claws strike against that model

Ca (:masks:rams) Reinforced Obey [Obey]: Place a buryed friendy Terror tot within 6' that terror tot may make a (1) Or a Charge action.

Spells

(0) Brood call:

(CC. 14:masks:crows/Rst:-/Rg:-) Place a buryed friendy Terror tot within 6'

(1) Obey

Ok Karn realy needs more spells and actions but i can't think of any more at the moment

Choco, how did you start on this kick with me and Terror Tots? Im just curious =D

Choco, how did you start on this kick with me and Terror Tots? Im just curious =D

Is wasn't a straight foreward connection, I believe that you liked lucuis's way of manipleulate the guardsmen to do his dirty work looking back I was quite lazy and choose an already existing model instead of making one. Why did I choose terror tot, because the're flexible and good at hitting stuff, although the tots might be replaced soon.

I picture this more.

bear_girl_by_cuson.jpg

Hazyel should be more smiley and have a crown(but the dress looks perfect), and indeed should have some teddies perhapes i should make somthing to replace the sorrows (or would hazyels sorrows look like teddies) with? (and is that you behind her, WEiRD sKeTCH?)

Mark IV Karn go

Karn

Henchmen 4, Nephilim, Woe, Special Forces (Royal Guard), Unique, Cost 8

30 mm Base

Wk 4/CG 6 | HT 2 |Wp 6 |Ca 7:masks|Df 5:masks|Wd 8

Sword-Cane

Talents

Abilities

Captian of the Guard: Crews led by this may only hire Special Forces (Royal Guard)

Stuff of Nightmares: For every two Shadow's and or dark Knights your hire add a soulstone to your soulstone pool, instead of deploying these models during deployment bury them instead

Back Blood

Blood Sense

Dark Dreams: whenever a Shadow's and or dark Knights within 4:aura dies heal it to full and bury it instead

Martial Law: This model may Cast it's spells from any Terror tot within LOS

Actions

(+1) Casting expert

(1) fully heal and bury target terror Shadow or dark Knight within 4'

Triggers

Df (:masks) Counter Strike: place a friendly buriedy Shadow or dark Knight within 1' of a model that tried attacked this model with a melee or ranged Strike, that Shadow or dark Knight may make a Paired Claws strike or a Dark blade strieke against that model

Ca (:masks:rams) Reinforced Obey [Obey]: Place a buryed friendy Shadow or dark Knight within 6' that Shadow or dark Knight may make a (1) Or a Charge action.

Spells

(0) Brood call:

(CC. 14:masks:crows/Rst:-/Rg:-) Place a buryed friendy Shadow or dark Knight within 6'

(1) Obey

(1) attack Orders

(CC. 12:masks/Rst:Wp/Rg:6) Target Royal Guard may make a melee Strike aganst a model it is in combat with.

He still needs to more Spells and some more actions on him

Edited by Sliver Chocobo

Taking WEiRD sKeTCH advice

And Hazyel now has seven totem, not a lot ;)

Hayzel

Master, Nephilim, Woe, Unique, Cashe: 4

30 mm Base

Wk 4/CG 8 | HT 2 |WP 4 Masks.gif |CA 4Masks.gif|Df 4|Wd 10

Lollypop Spear

RG Melee.gif 2

CB *

DMG: */1/2+ Slow

Talents

Abilities

Back Blood

Blood Sense

Hayzels Pets: Crews containing this model can hire non-unique Beasts from any Faction, at no additional costs.

Pink princess: This models may only hire Woes, Beasts, and Nephilim.

Fueled by Woe's: :aura4" Whenever a model loses a Wp duel, Hayzel heals 1 Wd.

Enthusiasm for the Bizarre: This model receives +1 WP, +1 CA and+1 Df up to a maximum of +4 for each Teddy Bear linked to it.

Too Hot to Trot: At the start of each turn, this model may suffer 2 Wds to make it's self and all linked models immune to the damage from :blast, :aura, and :pulse.

Weapons

Lollypop Spear : Attack made with weapon are made using a WP -> Wp Duel. If this weapon inflicts weak damage, the defending model is healed one Wd.

Actions

(+1) nimble

(0) Home Baked Cookies: A friendly Neverborn model within 2" makes a Healing flip.

(2) Mounted Combat (she's ridding a Chocobo)

(2) Get'm Mr Kittens!: Push a friendly Mr Kitten within 6", to within 2" of another model within 8" of Hayzel. Mr Kittens immediately makes a Melee Strike action against against that model.

Triggers

Ca (Masks.gifMasks.gif) Home Baked Friends: Summon one Shinies or Gingerbread Man to Hayzel

Wp(Masks.gifCrows.gif) Over enthusiastic: After killing enemy defender with a Lallypop Spear Strike, immediately suffer 1Wd and make a Charge action.

Wp (Masks.gif:rams) Suger Overload!: After hitting an enemy model with this weapon, change this weapons damage to 1/3/4

Spells

(0) I HAVE WINGS! ^_^

(CC:10Masks.gif/Rst:-/Rg:-) Hazyel gains Flight and gains Wk 5/ Cg 10

(1) TEDDY!

(CC:16Masks.gif/Rst:-/Rg:-) Discard a blood counter from Hayzel or a friend model with 6", summon a Teddy Bear.

(1)Respect the Lolly!

(CC: 13Masks.gifMasks.gif /Rst: Df /Rng: 10"Ranged.gif): 1/3/5 Dmg. If target suffers wounds from this spell, they gain Poison 2

(2) Im Scary. RAWR!

(CC:14Masks.gifCrows.gif/Rst:-/Rg::aura4) Wp-> 14 or Fall Back.

Gingerbread men

Woe, Construct, Insignificant, Totem (Hazyel)

Cost: Summon

30 mm Base

Wk 5/CG - | HT 1 |WP 4 |CA 5|Df 5|Wd 3

Gumdrop Buttons

RG :ranged 8 "

CB 4

DG 1/2/1+Slow

Talents

Companion (Hazyel)

Hazyel friends: Hazyel may have any combination of up to three Gingerbread Men and/or Shinies and four Teddy Bears attached to her at any one time.

Homebaked Goodness: When Gingerbread Men is killed, it does not produce a counter of any kind, but a friendly model within 3" may make a healing flip

Action:

(1) Eat Me!: Target a model in 3". If it is a friendly model, sacrifice this model and heal target model 2Wds. If it is an enemy model, make a Ca -> Wp. If defender fails, sacrifice this model and give defender Poison 3.

Spells

(1) Magical Extension

(CC:*/Rst:*/Rg:*)

Shiny (So, It's a tiny faerie everyone OK with that)

Nephilim, Insignificant, Totem (Hazyel)

Cost: Summon

30 mm Base

Wk 6/CG 8 | HT 1 |WP 4 |CA 4:masks|Df 5|Wd 3

Sharpened Candy Cane

RG Melee.gif 1"

CB 4

DG 1/1/2

Talents

Black Blood

Companion (Hazyel)

Flight

Hazyel friends: Hazyel may have any combination of up to three Gingerbread Men and/or Shinies and four Teddy Bears attached to her at any one time.

Action

(1) Lure Hazyel: A friendly Hayzel in LOS may push it's Wk towards this model.

Spells

(1) Magical Extension

(1) Too Shiny!:

(CC: 12:masks:masks/ Rst: Wp /Rng: 6") Until the end of the targets next activation, it must end any movement actions it makes further from this model then it started. If the target can not end further away from this model then it began, the action ends immediately.

Teddy Bear

Nightmare, Construct, Insignificant, Totem (Hazyel)

Cost: 3

30 mm Base

Wk 5/CG - | HT 1 |WP 4 |CA 4:masks|Df 5|Wd 3

Paired Claws

RG :melee 8 "

CB 4

DG 0/2/2

Talents

Companion (Hazyel)

Tag Along: While this model is linked to a Hazyel, if she would to move for anyreason push this model so it stay in base to base contacted with Hazyel

Button eyes: When an ememy model loses a Wp duel within 4' of this model it loses 1 Wd

Action:

(0) Link

Spells

(1) Magical Extension

Mr Kittens

Beast, Nephilim, Unique, Cost 10

50 mm Base

Wk 5/CG 8 | HT 1 |WP 5:masks |CA 4|Df 6:rams|Wd 10

Fencing sword

RG :melee 2

CB 7 :masks

DMG: 3/4/6

Bloody Teeth and claws

CB *

DMG: 3/4/6

Talents

Abilities

Back Blood

Scout

Black Hearted: All beasts in the same crew as Mr Kittens gain both the Nephilim Characteristic and Black Blood

Demonic Presence: :aura5. all beasts recive +Cb :masks and Cb(:masks:masks)Flay to each of it's weapons

Harmless

Terrifying 12

Weapons

Bloody Teeth and claws: Strikes made with this weapon recive :+fate on attack flips

Dark thoughts: Attack made with weapon are made using a WP -> Wp Duel or a WP -> Df duel. Declare the duel you are using when Declaring the attack.

Actions

(0) Drain Blood

Triggers

Cb (:masks:masks) Flay [Fencing sword]

Wp (:rams:masks) Onslaught [Bloody Teeth and claws]

Df (:rams:masks) Riposte after the attacker misses this model with a melee attack, this model deals damage using the combat duel total as if it had hit the hit the attacker with a Fencing sword strike

My Little Rider

Woe, Rare 3, Cost 5

40 mm Base

Wk 6/CG 6 | HT 2 |WP 5:masks |CA 5|Df 5:masks|Wd 5

Riders sword

RG :melee 2

DMG: 1/2/2

Talents

Abilities

Scout

Terrifying 10

Out of the Box: Whenever model fail a wp duel within 2' of this model, ths model may make a Riders sword strike agnist that model

Passage of time: selec one of the following at the start of game

______Day: attack flips made by Riders sword strikes recive :+fate

______Knight: This models defene flips recive :+fate

Weapons

Fencing sword: Strikes made with this weapon recive :+fate on damage flips

Actions

(2) Mounted Combat

Triggers

Df/CB/WP (:masks) Chase the Moon: if this model is effected by Day, it is now effected by Night

Df/CB/WP (:masks) Chase the Day: if this model is effected by Knight, it is now effected by day

Shadow

Woe, Spirit, Special Forces (Royal Guard), Cost: 3

40 mm Base

Wk 4/CG 6 | HT 2 |WP 4 Masks.gif |CA 5Masks.gif|Df 4|Wd 3

Paired Claws

RG Melee.gif 2

CB *

DMG: */1/3

Talents

Abilities

Flight

Single Minded: Before the Initiative flip on turn 1 or when this model isa summon or placed, this models controller must nominate an ememy model in play as it's prey. Ths model may not attack another model while it's prey is in play. While in 4' of it's Prey, this model recives Fast, and :+fate to each of it's attack and Damage flips. if the prey is removed from play, singel minded ends

Weapons

Paired Claws: Attack made with weapon are made using a WP -> Wp Duel. If this weapon inflicts weak damage, the defending model is healed one Wd.

Actions

(-1) Slow

(+2)Two pairs: this model may make an extra two paired claws strikes per activation while Singel minded is active

(All) New Prey: This model regain Single Minded and must nominate a new prey

(1) Job done: fully heal and bury Shadow

on some info on Special Forces (Royal Guard)

Hazyel can hire the Royal Guard models without an restriction

Lilith can hire any Royal Guard Nephilim without restrictions

Pandora can hire any Royal Guard Woe without restrictions

and the Dreamer can hire any Royal Guard Nightmare without restrictions