Levi List Question.

Necromorph

So I'm trying to make a more straightforward Levi list rather than using abominations so I can get used to the rules and mechanics of the game with Levi (who is a tough master to learn) without having to worry about the tactics involved with the one-trick-pony SPA's and the Desi.

I was thinking of a smaller model count list to minimize the confustion, and while I want to run a construct list, thus increasing the chance I might still be able to get a Desi mid game, I'm waiting for Ryle to do that list, but here is what I was going to use in the meantime.

Levi

Alyce-8

Jack Daw-8

Teddy-9

Bette Noir-9

The only problem with this is that I would have 34ss and only be able to get about 3ss for Levi if I sacrifice a scheme for 2ss. I was considering dropping bette, but I couldn't think of much else to take except maybe 1 punk zombie, but it just seems to me like they would best be taken in a group of 2-3, but I'm not sure as I've never used them.

I'm new so any c&c would be appreciated.

Firstly Jack Daw is 9ss, so that doesn't leave you with any spare stones.

Also, I am no Levi expert, but it does seem a little light on bodies for my liking. I would consider dropping either Bete or Teddy (probably Teddy as Bete has some nice combos with Levi) and replacing them with three Necropunks. They benefit from Blessings of Desolation, are great for grabbing objectives and leave corpse counters for additional Waifs.

Firstly Jack Daw is 9ss, so that doesn't leave you with any spare stones.

Also, I am no Levi expert, but it does seem a little light on bodies for my liking. I would consider dropping either Bete or Teddy (probably Teddy as Bete has some nice combos with Levi) and replacing them with three Necropunks. They benefit from Blessings of Desolation, are great for grabbing objectives and leave corpse counters for additional Waifs.

Derp, yeah he is 9ss, but yeah I was considering either punk zombies or necropunks, I'll prolly have to get a pack of each and try them both out.

Why would you lose all your cards. You dont discard your hand if he dies. On turns he does die you draw a hand it is just pulled from the remainder of the deck at end of turn instead of the start of the next turn. If he is dead and gone you would start drawing cards as normal on the next turn as he is no longer in play to prevent you from drawing cards.

If Levi were to die early on (regardless of being able to be resurrected) you would lose all your cards. Anyone wounding Jack would kill him and Bette would have a hard time healing herself before she is buried again. These kinds of models are hard to use with Levi as they are card dependent. The 9 cards you start with won't matter when he's dead.

Yeah as Tadaka said mate, your a little off on this one.