Hello! ^_^

MeowMeow

Hello everyone!

I'm just getting into Malifaux, and I most say that out of all the mini table top games I play and Ive looked at, this one looks amazing!

I hope I can learn more about this game on here :D

side note:

my name is Shannon

I live in New York

I draw, paint, and make short comic books :)

I love making things

and when ever me and my boyfriend have the time, we always make the hour long trip to the closest card, table top store ^__^

well, like I said I really cant wait to learn more and make some new friends!

:top:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi and welcome! Great to hear that Malifaux caught your attention, I hope you find a lot of enjoyment from it as well. And of course we're very happy to have you on the forums as well, thanks for introducing yourself!! :)

There are tons of great people around here, I think that you will have good luck getting pointers on everything from model selection, tactics, painting, even on the finer details of the background fluff!

Madhouse? Are you implying we are all insane? My dear boy I will have you all know I am perfectly in control of my mental faculties, its the rest of you who are nuts!!

Anyway welcome, hope you have as much fun as I am having (and I haven't even started playing yet)!

* whats that nurse? tablet time? Ooh goody can I have the green one today, they taste sooo much nicer! *

hi hayzel!

I would love a sweet ^__^

and my boyfriend is going with the neverborn and since he doesnt really want us to be the same(even tho I really want to be the neverborn too!)

Im looking at the other crews that I really like... Im torn between like, three of them >< lol

Lol, i know it was rather hard for me at first too, however, i fell in love.... with teddy. and lilith. and of course mini-me..(Candy) So i am faithful to my pets and loves. :D It is awesome that i have a fellow woman to have fun and giggles with. dont get me wrong i love my fellow male friends (very much) but it is nice to have female company! Please msg me should you want to have a chat about anything random. :)

(gives MeowMeow a big bag of sweets for the week)

xxx