What games are you currently playing?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't play much for video games... I have a gamecube, and have been playing Zelda:Windwaker (older, but classic), and a DS (currently playing the FMA card game... it kills the time).

I am totally a table top gamer (with dice or cards, take your pick). Right now I'm involved in a Serenity RPG, and I'm hoping to join a Deadlands RPG soon...

• 1 month later...

Here's what I'm playing these days...

Mini games that I'm serious about: Malifaux, Dystopian Wars, Firestorm Armada, The Uncharted Seas, Mordheim, Necromunda, Blood Bowl, Anima Tactics

Mini games that I play only for S&Gs: Warmachine, Hordes

Mini games I barely started playing: Freebooter's Fate, Pulp City

Mini games I "play" despite mostly taking jillions of hours to carefully paint and line them up so that no one can appreciate them but me, so I march around in front of them in lockstep giving rousing speeches in High German: Warhammer, Warhammer 40k

CCG from hell with addictive ink: Magic the Gathering... DAMN YOU, "NEW PHYREXIA" WITH YOUR TEMPTRESS-LEVEL COOLNESS!!!

LCG that is far superior to every card game ever and has a good level of challenge to it: Call of Cthulhu LCG

The only deck-building game I plan on buying: Resident Evil DBG (+ expansions)

Silly games that make for a good lunch break diversion: We Didn't Playtest This at All (+ expansions), Aye Dark Overlord, Gloom (+ expansions), Hive (+ Mosquitoes!)

Great cooperative board games: Arkham Horror (+ all expansions), Resident Evil DBG (see above)

Cooperative games at the LGS with several layers of my drool on them: I want to get Mansions of Madness (CoC) as well, and MAAAAAAAYBE Descent (after I get a very large home in which to store it and all its umpteen-billion expansions!) and/or Betrayal at House on the Hill

Video games that are still awesome to me on the Wii: Muramasa, Okami, Twilight Princess, Resident Evil 4, Metroid Prime trilogy, Prince of Persia trilogy, LEGO Star Wars

PS3 titles of note: Fallout 3, Falout: New Vegas, God of War trilogy, Dante's Inferno, Soul Calibur 4, LEGO Harry Potter (1-4, 5-7), ES: ObIVion, Killzone 3 & 4

Reasons I got a DS: Pokemon White, Metroid Hunters

Reasons I will eventually justify keeping my DS: Zelda (Spirit Tracks, Phantom Hourglass, etc.)

~J~

• 3 weeks later...

Computer Games: re-playing Diablo 2 with a Tankzon.

Tabletop: Warhammr 40k, trying to get some Malifaux games going as I just finished building the Marcus Starter box.

RPG: D&D 4th Ed. Playing a Shifter Warden (with Avenger mutli-class) in my friends campaign.

PC & Console - NWN2 (again), Lego Pirates of the Caribbean, Red Alert 3, Dead Rising, Deathsmiles, Arcania.

Tabletop - 40k, Warmaster, Malifaux.

RPG - Gothic Earth & Ravenloft (D&D 3.5), All Flesh Must Be Eaten, Rifts, Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader.

Edited by LonelyPath