The Wonderous Karn

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait, when you say "we still need Eric"...that seems to imply that you're envisioning a point you won't need me anymore...and then what?!

:twitch:

Doppleganger. Duh.

On topic: I would also like to voice my love for Karn. He's the only person I know who has ever argued with me for page upon page on an internet forum without becoming enraged with me.

Doppleganger. Duh.

On topic: I would also like to voice my love for Karn. He's the only person I know who has ever argued with me for page upon page on an internet forum without becoming enraged with me.

heheh! He is adorable! I think you should quickly switch Mr E with his doppleganger, so i can have him as a pet *pulls at Lalochezia's arm*

wait, when you say "we still need Eric"...that seems to imply that you're envisioning a point you won't need me anymore...and then what?!

Well there was that Cloning project that got kicked around on for a while but the team forsee at least two problems.

1) If we cloned Eric we would just end up with a bunch of baby Erics running around. Which would probably lead to a lot of dirty diapers.

2) Nathan might mishear the project and thing the Henchmen were planning on C L O W N ing Eric. Needless to say he would cut our funding.

Edited by nilus

Well there was that Cloning project that got kicked around on for a while but the team forsee at least two problems.

1) If we cloned Eric we would just end up with a bunch of baby Erics running around. Which would probably lead to a lot of dirty diapers.

2) Nathan might mishear the project and thing the Henchmen were planning on $$$$$$$$$$ing Eric. Needless to say he would cut our funding.

And there's always that one clone in every batch that just turns out to be evil.

I am now a part of this thread forever.

So bask in my toastiness.

In relevancy, Karn is a rather nifty individual.

And I do rightly enjoy his insight.

Even where there is an utter lack of any in a thread.

Therefor, kudos to the creation of this thread.

:) I'm crap at insight, and don't play games to be boring and have to win. I come on here to bring a little evil and craziness. Gaming doesn't always have to be so serious does it? (hence why i giggle all the time.)

*Grins*

xxx