12-19-2010 Malifaux Tournament - Cincinnati, OH

RogueLeader

I'll be running a 35ss Tournament on Sunday, December 19th starting at 2pm at Art of War.

● 35ss Crew - you declare Faction at the start of the tournament

● There will be limited Strategies and Schemes to choose from. I will provide the list at the tournament as a couple have been altered for tournament play

● Pairings and number of rounds will be determined on the number of players for the tournament

● Each round will be 1.25 hours long with 15 minutes for setup

● Proxies of unreleased miniatures will be allowed for this tournament as Wyrd is not providing support for this event

● Scoring for the tournament is done by gaining the most VP throughout the tournament - the top 3 players will be the winners!

● $5 Entry - Top 3 players will get gift certificates

Art of War Gaming and Miniatures

8265 Beechmont Ave

Cincinnati, OH 45255

513-474-GAME (4263)

Google Map

If you have any questions, please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, timing is everything and our tournament just happened to fall on the same weekend as the store's Army-in-a-Weekend event. As a result, we had only 4 players with the energy to duke it out in Art of War's first Malifuax tournament.

After 3 rounds and a little cheating of fate, congrats to the following for their performance:

1st Place: Aaron (Lobostele), Arcanists

2nd Place: Nick, Arcanists

3rd Place: Louis, Guild

I am not sure if Nick or Louis frequent these boards to include their screen names, but speak up if you do so credit can be given.

Art of War will be hosting a Winter League beginning on Jan 13th! More details, please visit this post.

I actually just finished up writing a Battle Report for my games from this tourney. :)

http://wyrd-games.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17402

It was a lot of fun, and I'm looking forward to doing it again sometime. Maybe with a tad longer time limit for each round, but I'm sure we'll also get better about playing faster in the future.

Great event!