A good Christmas Deal for UK buyers

MunkeyKungFu

while i'm tempted, the fact SMG are involved anywhere put me off placing an order...

Unless your buying your malifaux mini's from Wyrd Direct SMG are involved, they supply all malifaux mini's in the uk.

The actual offer is implemented by their vendors, i.e. Maelstrom etc, SMG just supply them with a batch of miss packs and teddy's based on the volume of their order.

Wonder if I can order from the Uk and have it shipped to the US and still get the Miss Pack?? hmmm.... lotsa $$ involved anyway I look at it I guess.

Well if it's true that SMG is involved with all UK distributors then Maelstrom will probably announce the offer aswell..

And they have free shipping worldwide.. Soeh.. Maybe..? :o

Let's wait and see xD

yep seriously the discount goes up by a few percent if you spend over 50 or 100 from what i remember i've no idea as to whether they are taking part in the scheme though as i'm new to malifaux and rather gutted now as i would have picked up more stuff to get a free miss pack ah well there'll probably be another promotion for her another time i'm more interested in getting princess malya from sodapop miniatures at the moment

Maelstrom are not taking part in the scheme and it looks like friestorm games have withdrawn the offer due to very limited stock.

I ended up going for maelstrom in the hope they actually xsend everything out this time so fingers crossed. the 16% worked out really well. I got £67 worth of stuff for £56 with free delivery.

Firestorm games are based in Cardiff but not sure if they will re-introduce it, but give them a phone call.

is that the new one in queen's arcade...well relatively new when i moved back the trading post (cardiff gaming) had closed and there was a new one open across the arcade...with NO PAINTS!!! as they didn't want to ruffle GW's feathers