Not a wyrd model but a rat none the less

TimeLapse

Wheres Hamlin when you need him ney? I was a flames of war man, i dabbled in warmachine, and it was okay. I had my heart broken by soo meny other players when Rackhams dogs of war went away. But then I found Malifaux and my love for fantasy was renewed only one problum, I dont have enought to paint.

So I though well I like Fantasy and I like to paint alot, so I got into Warhammer, Skaven to keep some of the steampunk feel, and now im swamped in a sea of rats, so vast that only Hamlin and his Nix truely know how I feel. But thre is no plague god or what have you to bring me back to life so I am plugging away. I thought I would post my models that i have finished or are WiP so far here.

PlageMonkfrount.jpg

group-1.jpg

wheels.jpg

boilor.jpg

doomwheel.jpg

swarms.jpg

WArlitterasawhole.jpg

Warlittercharactercloseup.jpg

Sorry about the poor quility in my photos i only have my phone.

So let me know what you think,

Andrew Haught

Love your weathering and the overall feel of the force.

What recipe did you use on the metallics?

Yeah thanks Stippling is a new type of painting I learned when painting this army.

For the copper I base painted it gunmetal blue, then I Stippled green on top, then I Stippled brass, then I dry brushed it all with copper.

For the other metal, i started with a brownish red, then Stippled dark red, then Stippled orange and then Stippled gunmetal, and finished with a dry brush of silver.

I always do this before painting anything else because Stippling is messy.

For those who don’t know (since I didn’t know till painting this army) Stippling is to Apply paint with a dabbing strokes, I normal use a stiff dry brush that I clipped to be short and use that to dab color, remember this is not to cover the area just to give it a spotty natural look for the rusting metal.