Electronic Creation...What's the stuff hanging off the bottom?

Kreation

I'm about to start painting my Ramos gang and wasn't sure if it was flesh hanging off the Creation or cloth of some kind? I read the entry for it and tried to skim the stories to see if I had missed something. I'm assuming it was the sculptor's way to give it that floating effect; but I had to ask. I know I'm over thinking this, but once the question popped in my mind...well, I can't get it out! LOL :(

Thanks,

Kevin

I think there are some wires hanging under the sphere. To protect/isolate them they've been put into these baggy leather-tentacle things.

The secondary function is to suck up the coffee from the cups of the coffee shops' customers, when flying by*.

*This is actually the real reason why they put the plastic lid on your cup in most modern coffee shops.

I think there are some wires hanging under the sphere. To protect/isolate them they've been put into these baggy leather-tentacle things.

The secondary function is to suck up the coffee from the cups of the coffee shops' customers, when flying by*.

*This is actually the real reason why they put the plastic lid on your cup in most modern coffee shops.

.... so thats why.... *pushes lid tighter onto coffee*