A Masterful Obey

quotemyname

So by extension, if she Obeyed a model that was not a master, but that does have use soul stone, she could spend her own stones on their behalf, yes? Example: Cassandra in a Colette crew.

I'd say no. Use soul stone allows you to use your crews Soul stone cache. When a model is obeyed it is not considered part of either crew. So there would be no cache for it to use.

I'd say no. Use soul stone allows you to use your crews Soul stone cache. When a model is obeyed it is not considered part of either crew. So there would be no cache for it to use.

I thought I remembered the answer to this question from the past being, the Obeyed model would use the SS of the person controling it right now.

ie: If Zoraida Obey'ed a non-master model with Use SS and wanted that model to spend a SS on it's action, the Zoraida player would use their SS for it.

I thought I remembered the answer to this question from the past being, the Obeyed model would use the SS of the person controling it right now.

ie: If Zoraida Obey'ed a non-master model with Use SS and wanted that model to spend a SS on it's action, the Zoraida player would use their SS for it.

That's my understanding of it. It'd be kind of unfair if you could use your opponents soulstones through Obey. :rolleyes:

That's my understanding of it. It'd be kind of unfair if you could use your opponents soulstones through Obey. :rolleyes:

I was under the impession that when you obey (OR take over a model) it has no controler and is frendly to no one in eather list, so it would be my impression that it would not be able to use any soul stones at all since it would not have acess to freindly SS.

Just the way I think of it, I could br wrong.