So ashes and dust walks in to a club.

tadaka

Hum thats intresting thought on the rules now that you bring it up. It says to place 3 models in play but those 3 models are also corpse counters. Note the erata change removed the instead of placeing corpse counters part.

Now that it comes up his own ability says to place the 3 models but the target does not leave corpse counters. They are corpse counters. Now my brain hirts thanks karn :)

Edited by tadaka

Hum thats intresting thought on the rules now that you bring it up. It says to place 3 models in play but those 3 models are also corpse counters.

What rule are you talking about? Can you quote it.

Btw can you double check Ashes rules? I don't have them here to look at the wording.. but I think it says he doesn't leave any counters.

Not 100% sure a 13 point model you need to do 8 wounds to with htw 2 will make the best corpse counter generator but sure looks intresting :)

Heh true. But part of it's use is getting it killed, heck it can kill it's self. So it really feels to me that it should thus be the exception to all summoning/model gain. So Kirai should get nothing, neither should any Resser, levy, etc etc. But that's just me I guess.

Killing it self wont help. For this at least you have to kill it with his spell or cane strike. Not the easyest thing in the world unless you have a way to smack it down to 1 wound. Nico is also the only reser who can hire him outside of a brawl.

Edited by tadaka

Noooo!

If the Ashes and Dusts eats the cuddle bat I'll be so sad!! He's a 13 point model just leave him alone! <3 What did he ever do to you!? oh wait...

[[.Annihilate Half of Seamus' army on the first turn by SPA Leap Frog, Place Desolation Engine. Kill belle, Wound Sybelle. Ashes and Dust Contorts to the Deso, Finishes Sybelle and kills a belle. No Corpse Counters, 3 SPA's ^.^ best game with Levi I think I've ever had.]]