Jo's Malifaux Ho Down PART DEUX - Weekend of 19th/20th February 2011

Neverata

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya

Have a read of the henchman rules - you cannot use one as a leading master. You can use a henchman but they have to be led by a master and the cost of them must be paid and used as a regular model. Gremlin players will have to take all that into consideration.

Email me with more details of your event and I will let you know if you can once I've spoken to maelstrom :)

• 3 weeks later...

Now then all

Good News is you can all use V2 cards at the tournament. You can use the print offs, i doubt very much if you send off your V1 cards, that you will get them by Feb.

If you decide NOT to use V2 cards this is also ok. BUT you must use all V1 cards for all your models. It is not a mix and match situation. You decide on V1 or V2 and this must be announced in times for your list. If no V2 cards were made for any of your models, your original cards may be used but you are allowed to use V2 cards for the rest of your Crew. Use your common sense on this for clarification!

OK Leveticus, you are trying to be special with your V3 card! This can be used only if the rest of your crews' V2 cards are used. Otherwise its V1 all the way.

Come on guys, get your tickets paid for and your practice in for this one. Lets make it bigger than the GT!

If you bring 4 people to the tournament - This means that they are attending due to your demo or your influence, you will receive your entrance to this tournament for free!

A couple of you made the most of this last time and it definitely brought some varied players to the GT

Its only 43 days away, and your lists are due in in a month..............best get paying and playing ladies and gents!

Cheers!

Edited by Neverata

• 2 weeks later...

Now then Ladies and Gentleman

Malifaux Sunday is this weekend at Maelstrom Games. Strategy testing is on! This will be your only chance to test the new stuff and take a look at what I have in store for the Brawl!

(If you cant make it this Sunday, then I SUPPOSE i will make next Sunday Malifaux Sunday to! :D)

Hope some of you can make it, if not then you will be in for a surprise in a few weeks!

For those who haven't brought their tickets..........What you doing fools!? Be involved in the first Two Day Malifaux Tournament :D

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All!

Entrants list updated, we have another 10 people (ish) to pay for their tickets so we are hopefully hitting 40 players for the first two day event.

Dont forget - Submit your strategy and schemes for a prize! I know you all have imagination, and so far we only have 1 strategy submitted! So your chances of winning are currently very high :lol:

Only 3 weeks left. dont forget to buy your ticket. its going to be a good one with a lot of the same stuff from the GT to look forward to

cheers

Hi Adam

I've not heard from you in a few months! I can't recall you paying either unless the paypal has snuck past me?

It was December when I posted on here, only checked today to get the rules etc as hadn't heard anything :( I'm wondering now if I paypal'd it or not... will check and if not, send the cash across asap (for just the Saturday though).

Speak later :D

Sometimes (occasionally) a work day has an unexpected bright spot. Today it was when my manager told me that my business trip proposal was "crazy" and I wouldn't be going to Japan. He probably expected me to be dissapointed. However...

I CAN NOW COME TO THIS TOURNAMENT :lollypop:

Just waiting to see if my son can get away from uni for the weekend and then I'll be confirming 1 or 2 additional entrants. Wooppee!

Hi All

List updated. 32 people with some last minutes to confirm!

Dont forget, there is only a week to get your team name and payment in for the tourney.

You only have until Monday to get your proxies in for me to view!

Please encourage who you can to come to the first two day tournament. It lends a wealth of support to people who are doing this later in the year.

Lots of prizes for the raffle - This is only available to two day ticket holders so keep this in mind!

Looking forward to seeing you there!