New LCB model

TimeLapse

Hey i was llooking at the new models and they all look awesome IMHO save LCB witch just made me smile

DreamerLCB-Display.jpg

Is in the best Tosh .0 fashion lets see how many funny comments we can get on the new LCB model. I mean his head is in the air open and all his arms are up, there got to be some good ones.

Here are some of mine

1. LCB does the care bear stair

2. Did someone just stab LCB in the back?

3. LCB calls this move "Welcoming the sun" He learned in his yoga class

4. LCB will find that bird that just poo-ed on him

5. LCB tries to make a 3 pointer from across the basket ball court...and fails.

6. Even LCB stretches before a battle

7. after seeing the dreamer die LCB raises his hands in the sky and screams "WHHHHYYYYYYY?"

Well those are my seven of my best attempts lets see if you can do better.

BTW this is done in jest, the model itself is quite good and well made. I don't mean to insult the ppl who made it, I just find his pose funny.

-Andrew

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually think the pose on this one is better than the limited version. The limited version's arms just looks terribly "wrong" anatomically. Sure, its a fantasy creature so it doesn't have to be anatomically correct, but at the same time, when creating anatomy for a make-believe creature, it has to at least seem correct, and that's where the limited version fails much worse than this one. The muscle structure is more believable on this version.

However, in the spirit of fun:

Lord Chompy Bits says "Praise the Lord!!!"

Edited by thetang22

I actually think the pose on this one is better than the limited version. The limited version's arms just looks terribly "wrong" anatomically. Sure, its a fantasy creature so it doesn't have to be anatomically correct, but at the same time, when creating anatomy for a make-believe creature, it has to at least seem correct, and that's where the limited version fails much worse than this one. The muscle structure is more believable on this version.

However, in the spirit of fun:

Lord Chompy Bits says "Praise the Lord!!!"

Well Like I said i think the model is vary well made and I think it looks good as well I only thought that the pose was funny, though i didn't want to discuss on witch model is better or weather people like this model or not, but to think of funny comments based on the pose.

I just want to stress the point that i dont think the model sucks or that it is in any way bad, just a funny pose.

"Praise the Lord!!!" lol

That is one great looking model. I think I prefer it to the limited edition one. The other one is nice but way to big to really make using it in a game. It's more a pain and put on the shelf model. This one on the other hand is usable and easyer to transport. Great work. And as for the comment. It has to be either

"OMG a black Joker again"

or

"ARRRRRR. How the hell you not see my tail"