LJ and Raspy w/ice pillars

Xango

Hi guys, the bids are almost the same as the ones showed by dragonwolf but they are plastic no crystal, they were glued in difrent shapes one on top of the other and then glued to a base, then just add thin lines of white paint to the edges, nice and easy, very glad you like them!

Hi guys, the bids are almost the same as the ones showed by dragonwolf but they are plastic no crystal, ...

Yeah, they're listed as Crystal, but they're just plastic and are the same as what you used, probably just a different name in a different store. I bought a bag of black and clear ones when Hobby Lobby had them for 50% off. They do that pretty often. I was going to try melting a bunch together for ice pillars when I get a Rasputina crew.

@druchi the small bases for the pillars was for no particular reasons, and for lady j i have this circles from some bits and it came to me the idea of the tablets with laws written and i love the way the little mini in this huge circles look (just for LJ and the judge)

@druchi the small bases for the pillars was for no particular reasons, and for lady j i have this circles from some bits and it came to me the idea of the tablets with laws written and i love the way the little mini in this huge circles look (just for LJ and the judge)

If I were you I'd look into putting them on 50mm bases (and cover up those slottas!)-it'll make them look better (you might even be able to get multiple pillars on each base!) and you can actually use them in game!

How are your opponents with allowing you to use Lady J and her pal on those gigantic bases?

Have you thought about attaching a pin to their feet, that you can move them between their "law" display bases and a proper 30mm base for play?

d

great ideas bro thks, sadly no players where i live, just my wife and i for the moment

Well that's great and terrible at the same time!

Do you know how much painting I'd be able to get done if I didn't have to haul myself to my LGS every Tuesday?! Well, OK, not that I'd paint anyway...

Although the wife playing is killer...still painting up the Colette crew for the fiancee...

d