Suit Symbol Art work

vineuk

I was wondering if any one knows where I can download art work for the 4 Suit Symbol. I need them so I can make some counters (especially masks) for abilitys like Nekima Nephilim Heart etc. I've cheaked Tabletop geeks but can't find art work of them and Ive searched google as well and nothing that I can find. Be greatfull for some help.

I downloaded that m8 this morning but it dosn't show all the symbols for me for some reason. Only other option is to scan the 4 symbols in off a deck. Something I really didn't want to do as it will include part of the background art. Thanks for the reply tho.

They're all there if you view the font file. You just need to figure out what the keys for them are... I can't remember. Maybe try R for Resurrectionists or C for Crows or something?

They're all there if you view the font file. You just need to figure out what the keys for them are... I can't remember. Maybe try R for Resurrectionists or C for Crows or something?

Maybe you should make it a ZIP file with README, because I'm not aware of any other means to add the 'description' to the font (if you know how this can be done, feel free to tell me, I'll gladly update my font :)). The appropriate keys are:

R - rams; C - crows; M - masks; T - tomes; r - ranged; c - close combat (melee); b - blast; a - aura; p - pulse; + positive twist; - negative twist;

• 9 years later...

I'm necroing this thread to ask if someone know where to find (or someone have already modified by himself) a Malifaux font file updated to M3e.

I guess the only difference is that there is now the :ToS-Fast: symbol didn't exist in 2e, but also maybe if someone have done a total restyling...

Have anyone any clue???

Thanks. ^_^