Adepticon 2011, April 1st - 3rd. Lombard IL

nilus

I would like to put in my 5 bucks now that says chomp takes the tournamant.

Well its one faction for both tourneys. So people won't have to use LCB every round and despite what people have been saying since his release I have not seen him dominate a single tournament I have ran. He's has a really good trick, but its just one trick.

I wish I could come play in these, but personal issues prevented me from registering. I now find that I can indeed go, but I suspect everything is closed.

There always seems to be a few last minute drops on most events, so it never hurts to get on the waiting lists. If nothing else I'll be bringing some terrain and several of us a planning on some open gaming Malifaux and Warmachine throughout the con.

If you or anyone else is interested in joining our open games, swing by the registration booth and ask for Dennis.

Well its one faction for both tourneys. So people won't have to use LCB every round and despite what people have been saying since his release I have not seen him dominate a single tournament I have ran. He's has a really good trick, but its just one trick.

Ok my 5 bucks says NB then :)

Ok my 5 bucks says NB then :)

Don't worry, once I get all the details of the players I will make sure I post the Vegas odds over here for all the side betting.

Personally here are my complete gut feeling guesses

40 SS Brawl

1st place - Neverborn

2nd place - Guild

Best painted master pair - Arcanist

Sportmanship - An outcast Gremlins player

35 SS Brawl

1st place - Guild

2nd place - Outcast

Best painted 35 SS crew - Neverborn

Sportmanship - Another Gremlin player

I like how Nilus turned it into a brawl because he is afraid of me winning!!!

:hmmmm:

Keep it up and I will change it to a

1085 MEGA ULTRA Team Brawl vs Nix 35 SS crew made up of Marcus and 8 Ice Gaimen.

I will be taking suggestion for a worse crew then the one above but I think it would be hard to errr top(or would it be bottom)

Hey Nilus, I was just checking my registration and realized that I didn't have the Cake tourney on my list. Would it be at all possible (please, please, cookies and souls?) for you to hold a spot for me? I already have most of a team that are registered for the tournament.

SemanticDM

Hey Nilus, I was just checking my registration and realized that I didn't have the Cake tourney on my list. Would it be at all possible (please, please, cookies and souls?) for you to hold a spot for me? I already have most of a team that are registered for the tournament.

SemanticDM

Not sure I can hold a spot but as of registration close there were 3 spots remaining and I am going to add 6 more. Worse case there will be a waiting list and if you show up I will figure out a way to get you a game in(even if people are playing on the floor with soda cans for terrain)