The keeper and Yazza sitting in a Tree, B U I L D I N G their own little gaming table

the keeper

not completely correct,

the pools used a mix of a bottom layer of woodland scenics ez water wich are meltable plastic pellets, wich we pigmented greenish but doesn't cure lvl

on top of that goes a layer of brown pigmented envirotex lite, wich does lvl and doesnt pigment hard. giving a multi coloured look ( completely by accident)

the normal water was just unpigmented envirotex lite

pigments used were from mig productions

does anyone notice i work in a model/trainstore???

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Sometimes when your trawling various forums and just chilling out, you stumble on a previously missed thread that makes you wonder how the heck you missed it.

I though i had done a good job on my WWG board. But holy moses you have blown that to pieces.

Amazing work and its those little details that make it a real envy. Little things like the wanted posters, handyman poster. The dog collar. Just lots of little things that mean someone other than the builder, could spend a lifetime playing and still discovering new features.

Congrats on a great board. Certainly made this 25 year vet take notice. May even end up investing in some Hirst Arts kits....may have to sell the souls of my kids to pay lol.

thx guys, always nice to hear.

i could ask around for the files, some of them do have some typical flemish (belgian) tv culture items you might not get

the NA molds are fabulous to work with although a bit heavy in the end. but they have massive potential.

we did started on a new project called "Roanoke harbor" and instead of a playing field with moveable houses we are going for what i cal a dedicated board, more like a diorama with evertything on its dedicated space, easier to insert lights and stuff.

taking into account everything we learned on this board and other projects

but alas life gets into the way as it usually does, leaving little time to work but its not dead

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Alma de Piedra brewery (and who gets this one?)

next to soulstone gin the best sold shine on this side of the breach.

IMG_0594.jpg

Nice poster. That's Getafix from the Asterix comics. Magic potions anyone?

Do I get a cookie?

Lovely work you guys have here. This is phenomenal, inspiring and educational as well.

Naturally, with such awesomeness on display, I'm trying my own hand at terrain building as well.

Hoping to see a lot more of this!

Cheers

Do I get a cookie?

You sir get a whole pie! and tnx

can i (new to war gaming) please have some advice on terrain construction

What do you want to know? the advise i mostly give is just start buidling. you will learn the most by just building stuff.

At this moment we are preparing a demo bord for Super dungeon explore for antwerp convention. the following pic is a wip of the treasure chamber

post-3596-13911922991127_thumb.jpg

So i turns out that links pics traights from out facebook acount is not possible anymore... and we did had some in here.

so some pictures are not visible anymore and its kinde impsooible to figure out wich ones they were...

edit: or it could be the fact i reorginized my photo foiders, check here

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.427700367624.202556.692802624&type=3&l=e45385463e

Edited by yazza

OH MY GOD.

So, incredibly happy this has been updated and stuck on the front page, or I would never have found it.

AMAZING work. AMAZING sketches, AMAZING painting, and FANTASTIC construction of the terrain. I'd say more, but I have another 30 pages to look in awe at :P

• 3 months later...