Hello from Western Mass!

Dez

Hey All,

My name is Dez, and I'm from the Springfield MA area. I normally game at Off the Wall (Hadley MA) and Base Camp (Russell MA) with The 131 Gaming Group. There are about 60 of us, and we meet on Wednesday nights at Off the Wall and Saturday Nights at Base Camp.

Well I took the plunge, and picked up the Ophelia box set last week. I just couldn't resist those Gremlins any longer! I've since built, based and primed them and I'll post pics once painting gets started.

I played my first game last night...and I'm absolutely hooked. Like Blood Bowl hooked (I LOVE Blood Bowl!). I played another brand new player who was using the Collette box set. It was looking pretty grim for me...I was down to Ophelia, Francois and Remi all pretty wounded...and then Ophelia just opened up a can! POP! POP! POP! and down they went, showgirls and manikins alike. I ended up losing, because I forgot to use Rami's Gremlin Gremlin Sight on Collette as she made off with the treasure.

All in all, I had a great time and I really can't wait to play again! I'm looking forward to the new Gremlin Models!

Good to hear! Malifaux is a super fun game, for sure. It's very different from your big name games out there. It works as both a side game if you're in to something else, but also has the depth to be your main game if you so choose.

Welcome to the boards! Make sure to post the pics of your gremlins when they're painted!

• 1 month later...