Hi (Huddersfield UK)

vietnow

Hi Vietnow and welcome.

Don't know about the gaming scene in Huddersfield but i suspect they have something going on. I visited there late last year and they have at least one game shop, unfortunately he hadn't heard of Malifaux at that time, (fool). A year later he may be enlightened.

Let us know how things are, it may be worth another visit.

MoU.

thanks for the welcome

@werecat: looking at guild or archanist I think, though somne of the neverborn look a bit tasty. Not sure, hoping to start with a friend so I;ll decide with him, might get 2 crews to start with.

@MoU: Ive only just moved here myself, found a gaming group who I need to visit but by their potos they look like hardcore GW players which is a shame but i'll see if I can show them the errors of their ways

cheers

vietnow

thanks for the welcome

@werecat: looking at guild or archanist I think, though somne of the neverborn look a bit tasty. Not sure, hoping to start with a friend so I;ll decide with him, might get 2 crews to start with.

Ah, no love for the Resurrectionists? :D

Good choices though. In my opinion, Guild has some of the best masters in the game. But with the new stuff they got in Rising Powers, both Ramos and Rasputina are looking MEAN. I might have to pick up Ramos one of these days.