I want alternate sculpts!

the imp

Im really missing an alternate sculpt for the mature nephilim. I feel he's such a hugh model that it looks cheasy to run two of them.

btw Zoraida in bikini-version is just overkill!

Alt sculpt for Mature Neph is not necessary. The existing sculpt already allows for easy conversions.

Eg. Fix its neck and have it looking in a different direction; give it hair/head armour.

Different wings.

Drill out its hands and equip it with weapons. Mine are already equipped with a trident and one is wielding the lamp post from the Victorian Accessories sprue.

PS. I would prefer to leave Zoraida topless on the beach, but for Nekima you always have Sophie (Reaper)

http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/Sophie/latest/01426

http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/Sophie/latest/01417

http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/Sophie/latest/01418

http://www.reapermini.com/ShowcaseGallery/painted/latest/01415

01508_p_1_rb.jpg

Jep Sophie is such a sweety :)

But not quite the scale we need here and from the pic in rising powers I think she should be taller and less cute (she's a nephilim after all)!

As for the mature Nephs... Thinking that they all come from the same mom with no dad at all they should have to all look alike (as the DNA-pool is pretty small) and should be female!

Here is a major biological error at hand! So we need winged Liliths, please :D

Edited by Daniele

Must admin some alternate sculpts for some of the large number grunt minions would be nice. For me more Rotten Belles, Sorrows, Seishin, Onryo and Gaki miniatures would be nice.

But I can live without them.

Gaki is not a huge issue as they are multipart and I reacon you can mix parts with WFB ghouls to good effect. I will post pictures of mine next week as I'm getting my second pack.

Seishin though as you really must have 5 for a viable Kirai force, though you won't buy all with SS at the start. another Onryo would be very nice.

Jep Sophie is such a sweety :)

But not quite the scale we need here and from the pic in rising powers I think she should be taller and less cute (she's a nephilim after all)!

As for the mature Nephs... Thinking that they all come from the same mom with no dad at all they should have to all look alike (as the DNA-pool is pretty small) and should be female!

Here is a major biological error at hand! So we need winged Liliths, please :D

I thought you could get Sophie in both scales? 30mm and 54mm...

Also, if she runs with Pandora, her 'glamour' would show her as cute and alluring...

the LCB wouldn't be so bad, if we hadn't seen the special edition for such a long time before ;)

Yet it sucks that Lelu and LCB rather watch the stars then their enemies (and Lelus is totally misshapen, right).

Worsed thing: Lelu is rare 2...

Have to agree. Lelu & Lilitu were high on my shopping list until I saw the models, then my wallet went back in my pocket. There will be plenty of proxy models from others that could be used for Lilitu. Haven't started looking for an alternate Lelu but I think it has to be done.

I don't think the small LCB is too terrible, at least not when you see it amongst this month's releases.

Sorry for being so down on them but this month is very poor.

Have to agree. Lelu & Lilitu were high on my shopping list until I saw the models, then my wallet went back in my pocket. There will be plenty of proxy models from others that could be used for Lilitu. Haven't started looking for an alternate Lelu but I think it has to be done.

I don't think the small LCB is too terrible, at least not when you see it amongst this month's releases.

Sorry for being so down on them but this month is very poor.

I'm not going to say much about this months realeses until i see the models, much of what i don't like could just be down to bad pictures

The rider is a major let down. Tiny horse and the awkward sword arm really bug me. I have no opinion in the two demons since I never plan on using them :D

Copey and the Stitched are both excellent. I was going to wait for the Stitched Together blister since I really just want them to make a Zoriada doll force, but after seeing the full contents of the box I'm sold.

I'm picturing LCB as growing upward from the Dreamer's mind. Stretching forth like a sinister shadow and we're seeing the model at the end of his transformation/arrival just before he lowers his arms and lets out a roar.

I prefer the small box LCB. I thought the nightmare version was horrible (can't quite understand people paying so much for him online).