Looking for LCB

hewasneverborn

Hi, I'm based in the UK and I'm very keen to pick up a LCB. I asked a friend to get me one at Gencon, but he got there after they had sold out (and then didn't tell me he failed until Monday when the webstore stopped selling them). They seem to be going for a ridiculous price, and I really hate bidding wars so I will be straight to the point and offer £100, which includes costs for shipping. If there are any people out there that own one (who aren't out to rob their fellow players blind) thats prefferably NIB and thinks this sounds ok, please reply. Payment will be via Paypal in order to protect both parties.

Regards

Des

Hi, I'm based in the UK and I'm very keen to pick up a LCB. I asked a friend to get me one at Gencon, but he got there after they had sold out (and then didn't tell me he failed until Monday when the webstore stopped selling them). They seem to be going for a ridiculous price, and I really hate bidding wars so I will be straight to the point and offer £100, which includes costs for shipping. If there are any people out there that own one (who aren't out to rob their fellow players blind) thats prefferably NIB and thinks this sounds ok, please reply. Payment will be via Paypal in order to protect both parties.

Regards

Des

It's a shame you dislike auctions, as there are currently a couple of eBay at less than £100. If you don't get any PM's from sellers and are willing to give bids a go, that could be a slightly cheaper option.