Dreamer/Pandora Tactica Documents

karn987

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll echo the sentiments & appreciation expressed by my clubmate, Tiny.

And add that I am very highly impressed by the depth of passion that such works reveal. You are a shining light for our hobby, Stephen.

(A more rational appraisal may be quite some time in coming, as this is a banquet for the mind you have served us here.)

I'll echo the sentiments & appreciation expressed by my clubmate, Tiny.

And add that I am very highly impressed by the depth of passion that such works reveal. You are a shining light for our hobby, Stephen.

(A more rational appraisal may be quite some time in coming, as this is a banquet for the mind you have served us here.)

Awww you do go on. =)

@Rathnard: Thanks! Your feedback is always welcomed and greatly appreciated =)

Seriously, thanks for the reply and encouragement. My whole goal is to make these useful for the people who read them. Giving a full guide to new players into the models and hopefully useful tips and tricks to more experienced plays who may not have realized things.

Any way, Lilith is coming along very well. I got motivated yesterday and she is more then half done! Still got a few models to write up and then a few sections to cover. If we're lucky, maybe end of next week.

Big update today...

LILITH IS DONE!

:worship::worship::worship: :lilith:worship::worship::worship:

The document is done and ready to viewed by people. Available the same way as all the rest and feedback is a huge must right now as this is just v.1 so there are bound to be mistakes abound! Infact I would bet money that there is mistakes, so go over it with a fine tooth comb as you read it. Call me on my mistakes and Ill make the changes =).

But as always, enjoy and I hope it helps =D

Edited by karn987

Doing some more editing work on the Tactica's, I've already gotten a TON of feedback Im working to process through and make changes when I have the time. Special thanks to Slinkdawg for your recent help in tearing through Lilith. Also special thanks to Rathnard who's feedback was very insightful and has helped me structure the word vomit that are these documents =)

I've set up a Google group and I'm experimenting with using that as a place to keep everything, but apparently they will be disabling File uploads and Pages in a few months. So I may end up going to a Google Site and using the group as the feedback spot. I'm not sure yet, I need to play around with everything and figure out how to use Google Sites ><

So if anyone out there has some experience with these and wants to give me a hand, I would greatly appreciate it. =D

Edited by karn987

I'm still starting with Malifaux, but I can tell that the Documents are absolutely well-written and easy to follow. The impressions and comments on specific crew members really helped me better understand synergies between them and their masters.

Thank you!

Thanks a lot! Glad they are being of use =D

In other news,

I sent out the Tactica's to the 300th person last night! Thank you to everyone for showing and interest in this stuff and to everyone who has given me feedback and help with these. They are coming along great =D.

Still working on figuring out a better way to get them out to everyone. Thinking of using a Dropbox, but I need to play around with one and see if it will work for what I need. Hopefully I will get to that this weekend.

Still working on figuring out a better way to get them out to everyone. Thinking of using a Dropbox, but I need to play around with one and see if it will work for what I need. Hopefully I will get to that this weekend.

I think you should now surrender to the wish of the masses. Just pass it to Svenn and he will gladly put those docs to the Malifaux Downloads page.

Little update.

Got a growing number of people for the next batch to send out, but Im postponing till I can update the Sorrows section (again =D) with the latest change to link (on the Extra Errata Thread: http://www.wyrd-games.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10309). Apparently their was a snafu in the earlier update to it and now it's pretty much back to the way it was (minus a few abuses). So I'll have that updated hopefully soon since I just have to dig up the original entry for them and tweak a few things.

Also I've started on Leveticus and making some progress but not a lot. Probably have him done a little before Christmas holidays. Trying to cover a good range of minions with him, but not going to realistically be able to cover them all in the first draft.

Svenn has been kind enough to agree to host the Tactica's on his Malifaux Download page (stickied in the Malifaux Matters section) http://www.wyrd-games.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10129. So once I have things updated to their latest versions and some corrections made, I will be sending them to him to host and that is one of the places they will live. So no more inbox spamming for me!

Thats all for now! Thanks again for reading.

Edited by karn987

• 2 weeks later...

Update!

Well Leveticus is on hold till after the errata and V2 cards full release as there are rumblings of changes to Leveticus which may substantially change how he plays. I will work on his crew slowly, but he himself is currently in flux it looks.

But I have no idea who I should cover next. Do you guys and gals have any ideas? I don't want to cover someone who already has a in-depth and extensive tactica written about them (like Zoraida's by Rathnard). I can cover just about any master or Henchmen in the game except for Goblins really (while I find them amusing, I admit to not actually playing them much myself).

So if you have any ideas or request, please drop a response and Ill look into doing it. =D

:party::party: