Dreamer/Pandora Tactica Documents

karn987

:thsigns05Big change!:thsigns05

So after weeks of working on these and edits and help from many people they are finally to a point where I feel they are ready for the internet! I have had such a huge influx of requests for these it has become hard to just keep up with the requests! So I have decided it is time to put them on the Inter-webs and let everyone get them at their will. Svenn has been good enough to host them on his Malifaux downloads page (Thank you Sveen!), the link to the post is here: http://wyrd-games.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10129

They are currently only in .docx format which is compatible with older versions of word. They also make use of hyperlinks to navigate through the documents as they are quite large (over 50 pages each!). If someone wishes to reformat them in other platform friendly formats, please let me know by email and Ill be sure to send you a copy before each update to reformat.

I still want feedback as I ever do as they are living documents and will need continuous updating as things go forward. So please send the feedback to my email, you can find it on the downloads page.

• I want feedback if you have any
  • Please don't post these anywhere else, feel free to share them but please don't upload them all over the web.
  • Take them as they are intended, as my experience with these models and bits taken from peoples great advice all mixed into one. They are 100% not the be-all end-all of anything.
  • I greatly appreciate anyone's ideas on the matter and will continuously update them as I find ideas on the forums and think of them myself.
  • These are not better or worse then the massive tactica posts on the forums. Infact the tactica posts do include more ideas. I really can't compete with them and I'm not trying to. What I try to do is present a condensed and informal version of them. They are worded to seem like a discussion.

:dreamer

: Updated and on the download page

:pandora

:lilith

:zoraida

: Rathnard has done an extremely good job with his posts on Zoraida. So please see his thread: http://wyrd-games.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13573

:leveticus

: Working away on him, going to be a bit longer still.

:hoffman

: Compiling information for him. Getting games in and starting to flush out a first draft.

:kaeris

: On the chopping block, but probably won't start till her model pops up on the release schedule.

Edited by karn987
Updated: 4/25/2011 -> Progress updates and a secret project is in the works ;)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the support ;D.

Only a few hours after the post and I've got 7 pm's already heh. Glad to see people are interested. I'll be sending out the emails tomorrow once I finish up the Dreamer (or maybe tonight if I get really motivated).

Also I'll use this thread over time to post when I update something or add a size-able chunk to one of my Tacticas. I also decided to post what other ones I currently have in the works.

If you've read one of mine before and you want something on a certain master I can try to give you a quick blurb if you want. But I will only be doing big tactica like these for the masters I play and have spent a lot of time with.

Edited by karn987

What kind of feedback are you looking for?

Edit:

Ie. anything in particular?

Really anything. Ideas that I may have missed, things I may have slightly wrong (I know Im not perfect, but I try hard to be as correct as I can), and anything people can think of. Also if something isn't quite clear, its nice to know so I can rewrite it and make it easier to understand. But really, anything I can get.

Please keep the feedback to emails for now though. If I eventually post them on the forums, then have at them publically. but for now, please keep them to email only.

Thanks for the support everyone! I'm glad to see people are enjoying these things and thanks a ton for all the feedback! It's really helpful and Im working on them now ;D.

Seriously though, thanks for the support. If no one was finding this useful what would be the point in me doing it? Glad I can help. =D

Alright, I've finally finished updating Pandora and it now covers Rising Powers and has been reformatted and in general made better.

The Dreamer has been touched up a bit but your not missing anything if you have my previous version.

Sorry that it took so long to send these out to people who have not gotten them yet. Been way to busy lately, but at least they are done!

As always, if you Pm'ed me and didn't get your copies, Pm me again and we can get it sorted out.

Again, thank you to everyone for the feedback! Im keeping track of it all and Ill be making changes based on them soon =D

As always, enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

Figure Ill give an update since it's been a bit.

Pandora is almost redone after the restoration of the end time. Working on a mercenary section as well as non-core units for her, things like the Hooded Rider etc.

Dreamer has a bunch of minor edits but nothing huge or really worth requesting again if you have the last edition of it.

Lilith is getting their slowly, doing the work ups on each model and pooling everything I can find for peoples ideas on her. Still seriously debating on include blood counter factory strategies.

Zoraida not much progress, still learning and processing all the stuff on the forums. Rathnard's posts alone are taking a lot of time to read and put into play ;D, they are very well done.

Considering:

I'm thinking of doing a Leveticus tactica, but there are already a lot of details on him out their and his choice of models is so vast it would be huge and take a very long time. I may do one just covering him and his Vanilla models and then ramble on for a few pages about other possible choices though.