AT-43 UNA Fire Wasp for Trade

Doctor Warlock

I have an AT-43 UNA Fire Wasp for Trade, all you hardcore AT-43 Fans out there will know it was produced by Fire Industries a while ago now it very limited quantities (Fire Industries were set to be Rackham Enterprises Forge World before Rackham pulled the license).

Its original RRP was $60.00 - and its totally OOP and rather rare now. Its never even been cleaned up let alone assembled or painted.

I don't really want to sell it on Ebay as I've been stung as a seller before (and its pretty much irreplaceable if I get ripped off by an unscrupulous buyer), and I would rather swap it if at all possible - as it’s a really rare/collectable item and I would rather it go to a good home

I am after a Lord Chompy bits extreme, it can even be part painted/assembled or whatever - I just don't really want to wait for next years GenCon before I can get one LoL!

I am more than happy to post first (Insured of course) if people are worried about doing trades.

I posted on here as a lot of my friends are gamers, but I will be posting on Miniature Forums as well.

I'm not a "fly-by-night" I've just never "traded" anything before, I use the same handle on all the Forums I am on - "Doctor Warlock"

Pictures will be provided upon request.

I'm somewhat familiar with the Rackham products and their LE figs

but I'd never seen nor heard of the Fire Wasp

like with all things sometimes a picture says more than words...?

It will have to be a picture of the bits LoL!

dg704j.jpg

ncd2lk.jpg

6ht16r.jpg

These are the only pictures of it I could find online -

firewasp.jpg

o55p4p.jpg

They are kinda rare as Hens Teeth now!

Here is the Tabletop Gaming news Article that Mentions it!

http://viewfromtheturret.com/2008/01/25/at-43-news/

Edited by Doctor Warlock