Ressurectionist Painting Blog by Popg0estheworld

popg0estheworld

Greetings, all!

As I am going to be working on my new Ressurectionist force for a while, I figured I would consolidate all of my pics under one roof instead of spreading them out in a thousand threads.

As of 19 July 2011, I am just going to update the OP, as opposed to tagging onto the end of the thread, so everything is in one place- Enjoy. I took new pictures of everything too.

My Redchapel Crew-

Ressurectionists009.jpg

Seamus-

Ressurectionists019.jpg

My Nicodem Crew-

Ressurectionists011.jpg

Nicodem-

Ressurectionists013.jpg

Mortimer-

Ressurectionists017.jpg

Ressurectionists018.jpg

Vulture-

Ressurectionists020.jpg

Punk Zombies-

Ressurectionists023.jpg

Canine Remains-

Ressurectionists006.jpg

Ressurectionists008.jpg

Bete Noir-

Ressurectionists024.jpg

Convict Gunslinger-

Ressurectionists001.jpg

Ressurectionists002.jpg

Next up, McMourning and crew, along w/ Miss Pack (whom I recently got in a Collodi box)

Thanks for checking everybody out!

Edited by popg0estheworld
Updated with new work

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic work. The plaid pants are amazing! Nice white-work on the Nurses. Love the newspaper fluttering at Seamus' feet. You made the bases from scratch? Did you give Seamus a Snidely Whiplash mustache?? Kudos. Well done, sir.

I'll be replacing my Nurse needles with rods as well. One is misshapen and the other broke clean off. And really ... the longer the better, especially for the massive syringe (which I actually prefer to the other model, though I seem to be in the minority).

Edited by Hatchethead

Did you give Seamus a Snidely Whiplash mustache?? Kudos. Well done, sir.

I'll be replacing my Nurse needles with rods as well. One is misshapen and the other broke clean off. And really ... the longer the better, especially for the massive syringe (which I actually prefer to the other model, though I seem to be in the minority).

I like the big-syringe nurse better as well- that model was actually one of them that drew me into the faction. My other nurse didn't have a syringe either.

And yes, I gave him a snidely whiplash mustache. After I gave him the mustache and settled on the paint scheme, I was afraid me might start looking like a circus ringmaster, but I think he came out alright.

@ Doc Warlock- What did you use for the details on that base? Printouts or painting? The Dr. Pepper can just looks too perfect- if that is freehand, you are a god.

Wow, those pants are crazy. Excellent work.The gun looks... IDK, "wrong" for lack of a better word, but I can't say why. Looking forward to your Belles.

Can you extrapolate on the gun? It could be the lighting (there is a kind of odd glare on it) or it just might be "off." In either case, I would like to know what I could do to make it better. Feel free to constructively criticize.

Can you extrapolate on the gun? It could be the lighting (there is a kind of odd glare on it) or it just might be "off." In either case, I would like to know what I could do to make it better. Feel free to constructively criticize.

I really can't say. It might be the glare. It might be too close in color to the jacket. It just seems out of place. It doesn't take away from the overall appearance of the mini, but my eyes keep gravitating to it for some reason.

I really can't say. It might be the glare. It might be too close in color to the jacket. It just seems out of place. It doesn't take away from the overall appearance of the mini, but my eyes keep gravitating to it for some reason.

Thanks. Perhaps I should have chosen a less reddish wood tone, considering the proximity to the red coat and blood. I'll keep that in mind with future projects- color coordination can be difficult at times.

What a great work! I am really impressed!

The faces are so detailed! They really give live to your undead. You did a perfect job on Seamus there. Everyone mentioned it allready but i can't help it: The newspaper really is a lifetime highlight to me (at least when talking abou bases)!

But i totally disagree on the giant syringe opinion. The other nurse is ten times hotter and your painting on her is absolutely magnificent! *bow*

But i totally disagree on the giant syringe opinion. The other nurse is ten times hotter and your painting on her is absolutely magnificent! *bow*

Thanks! I think that if the smaller-syringe nurse did not have a cloth covering her face, she would be the better of the two models. Removing the face detail detracts from that sculpt somewhat, imho.

Also, thanks to everyone for the compliments! I will have more to follow shortly- I am finishing Bete Noire as we speak.