naked miniatures

Hi-

Earlier today I posted some linked pictures of a miniature that I painted. In the posted I put a warning that they were of a nude female and not click if one was offended by such. The post has vanished.

I checked this rules and feedback but didn't see anything that said no nudes. Did I miss something? In either case I wanted to see if there was a policy here in regards to such things.

Hit me back.

Dargrin

Ah, just found it. Section 5 here:

http://wyrd-games.net/forum/showpost.php?p=106&postcount=1

I am assuming that sexual nature also applies to figures as well. Sorry my bad.

I saw it this morning... the quality of work was impressive however

It's not a WYRD fig and has nothing to do with malifaux...

I think more than anything, 4 detailed photos of the fig was a bit much to get the idea it was naked-

moreover a direct full on shot of it's junk was completly unnecessary

The fact that its not a Wyrd fig has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

I don't think it should have been taken down, personally, but I'm not admin, lol. My advice? Shoot a admin a pm, find out exactly what's up.

+1, if its well-painted, simply put a warning on the title [NSFW] or something.

Kids are gonna look at what they wanna look at, its up to their parents to filter the home PC and Interwebs usage.

Why do the rest of us suffer?

The fact that its not a Wyrd fig has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

I don't think it should have been taken down, personally, but I'm not admin, lol. My advice? Shoot a admin a pm, find out exactly what's up.

I understand what you are saying, but I strongly disagree.

Whatever WYRD was... it's now a parent of a game company and that requires Mature managment of their website

Posting the mini is not the real issue, not with me anyway

WHERE & How it was posted was

it's an off-brand product that has nothing to do with the game discussions- period

by posting it in the general forums section it appears to be nothing more then attention grabbing- the OP can deny it but the facts remain strong

the poster could have just posted it in the gallery section with their disclaimer and little fuss would have been made

but they didin't

it was posted in the general section with no warnings

It was taken down in a timley manner and I applaude the Mods for doing a stand up job