EricJ

Post Your Location

Good day all, I am just outside of St. John's Newfoundland & Labrador...  Unfortunatly there isn't that many Malifaux'ers around here, but I'm working on it...  Started a facebook group called "Malifaux on the Rock" if anyones interested.  :+fate:+fate

I live in an area where there are no hobby shops anywhere other than going to New York City because Brooklyn ,New York is a hobby desert and also the fact that I take public transportation to get places so going anywhere is slow .

Washington, DC

...which needs a henchman by the way.  Noticed that there's no District of Columbia category in the Henchmen list.

Hey! I've just introduced myself, I'm from Madrid, Spain. We have a medium size community in the retail where I play and we keep growing!

I'm Dubh and I just pinned Amazing Discoveries in Tucson, where a few of us play. Hope to see even more join us and our local Henchman always has models ready for demos!

New Henchman, updated my position, 4th Planet GamesWrexham, Wales, UK.

There is a player Tagged in Mold, but you didn't leave you forum name, Doh! message me