Post Your Location

EricJ

• 4 weeks later...

I'm located on my couch, watching 3rd and bird with my daughter. That couch is located in Dundee, but my FLGS is Intrepidations in Perth. I don't believe anyone there plays Malifaux, nor do they stock it :Sad_Puppet1:

Cannot for the life of me work out how to add it to the map though.

Edited by RangerBob

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I live in Dublin, OH which is a suburb of Columbus, OH. The Guardtower has "Malifaux Day" every Saturday which generously offers a 10% discount on Malifaux products on that day. There's a handful of players, including my wife and I who are new to the game, and we'd like to see more central Ohio players come out. Feel free to contact me.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Laval, just north of Montréal (yup, with an accent), province of Québec (yup, here comes the accent again). Still new with Malifaux and Puppet Wars... and miniatures at all... so no FLGS.

YET.

I hear there's a certain Gamer's Vault in Montréal that plays and sells Malifaux stuff. I will have to go down there and have a look.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I just moved to Aberdeen, MD and am looking for some games or a game group or local store that plays. I can andam willing to travel from time to time to play.

hey, Celph, I know Games and Stuff in the Glen Burnie, MD, area has a HUGE selection of Malifaux product and holds Malifaux gaming on Tuesdays. It might change to Thursdays, I don't know, but you can ask.