A Wish for Wyrd to do in the furture

Like alot of other people i got the new book from Wyrds online store on the Gencon week, like a week ago i finally got the book in the mail.

I got the book in a box with foam pieces, and thats fine.

But i live in Denmark and it has been raining like *biiiip* for some time now, and my box was wet.

I though OMG my book, i have to save my book, i opened the box and got my book out, and it was wet.

So now i have a Book 2 with its cover that is *I dont know the word in english* well its kinda "weathered" if you can say that, it looks alot older and alot more used than it should. Normally i take good care of my book, so its a shame to have a new book all "weathered" up before i even opened it.

And i have a Friend which book is alot worse than mine....

So my wish for the furture for Wyrd is when why ship their books, Wyrd will put the book in a plastic bag like the starter box's are. So it cant get wet...

I hope you will think about it at least :)

I think its really an issue to take up with your post office, they shouldnt be leaving the box somewhere it can get soaked.

I've never seen any company ship books in a plastic bag inside the box, although it would make sense i guess, but for the rarity of it happening probably not worth it or very environmentally friendly.