Sign in to follow this  
EricJ

Seller/Buyer Warning

Sadly I have to complain about seller @Saje. At 23th of december I received message "i will send it you tomorrow morning" about tracking number for my postage (payed 19 of december).

Since then I have not received any new messages, even though requested. Hopefully the story will end well.

• Like 1

On ‎05‎.‎01‎.‎2017 at 5:22 PM, Trixter said:

Sadly I have to complain about seller @Saje. At 23th of december I received message "i will send it you tomorrow morning" about tracking number for my postage (payed 19 of december).

Since then I have not received any new messages, even though requested. Hopefully the story will end well.

So, I got my money back through PayPal. No answer since December, no explanation. Be careful with this one.

• Like 1

Masquer was great to trade with. We came to agreement on Thursday, he shipped Friday and everything arrived in great condition today.

• Like 1

On 2/10/2017 at 0:01 PM, Warpaint said:

Unfortunately, I had a very bad experience with KnechtFour. We agreed on a price for a Kirai avatar in late October  (I even discounted it since they're from my home state). We exchanged contact info, and I mailed the item in early November. I've sent numerous messages since then and have gotten no response (as you can see, I've given them plenty of time ...). Very annoying -- so think twice before you trade with KnechtFour.

And now KnechtFour is trying to sell my Kirai Avatar on  the Wyrd Trades and Off-Topic group on FB! Augh!!!! They're using the name Brad-Leslie Knecht.