Seller/Buyer Warning

EricJ

I traded with Lucien. I got my models, but they were damaged in transit due to assembled plastic being mailed in an envelope instead of a box. And missing a part that was never attached in the first place. No response to PM or email, even though prompt response before and during trade. And interestingly, I note that Vargas79 had trouble with a Stonedog 7, Lucien's email was stonedog784@*****.***, I'm betting the same guy.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Warning: worstgamer

I worked a buy/sale deal with this guy back in May.  We agreed to a deal on a Molly lot he was selling and I sent money via PayPal on 23 May.  

When the package was in the process of shipping he said he hd to do it over because he tried to ship but was missing a form, so he threw a little something extra in for my trouble.  But I have not received a thing yet.  I sent him PMs and even replied to the thread to trigger alerts to try and get a tracking number for the package or some typenofnpositive contact, but no contact was made.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Good trade with @Vlad the Mad.  Parcel arrived swiftly, with everything well-wrapped and in good order, and Vlad maintained a great level of contact throughout.  Would trade again!  And you should too - he's got a ton of stuff for sale at the moment.

EDIT: so I DID trade with Vlad again, and it was also a perfect trade, same as above. Highly recommended trader - thanks Vlad!

• 4 weeks later...

I wanted to report a great trade with Bazlord_Prime. He had maintained a great level of communication and the package was very, very carefully packed, so much so that it did appear to survive some rough international travel completely intact. In fact, I simply kept the loose parts in exactly what they were wrapped in, as they were so secure. Very, very pleased with our deal!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, TedThunders said:

I wanted to report a great trade with Bazlord_Prime. He had maintained a great level of communication and the package was very, very carefully packed, so much so that it did appear to survive some rough international travel completely intact. In fact, I simply kept the loose parts in exactly what they were wrapped in, as they were so secure. Very, very pleased with our deal!

Thanks TedThunders!  Also a very positive trade with yourself from my end - great communication and quick payment.  Highly recommended!

Also wanted to put a thanks out to Gadzooks Gaming - I just ordered a big load of stuff from them - mostly Emissaries and singles - and everything went perfectly.  They packed the stuff well for the rigors of international travel, the package arrived in good time, and they maintained good communications throughout.  Just sayin'  ;-)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...