Viktoria + Hamelin (spoiler thread)

Yggdrasil

Hi,

First of all i have to admit that i'm not owning the new expansion rule book yet, but i've read some interesting stuff about it on this board.

I'm dealing with the thought of starting a new Outcast Crew, the human mercenaries, containing:

Vikoria(s)

Hamelin with a HT1 Model ( Neverborn Terror Tot nephilim)

Bishop

Hans (due to i like their models)

My questions in detail (sorry if they are stupid but im new to Malifaux):

#1 I have read that Hamelin will be a Master in the new rulebook. Is there still a way to play him as minion? Or will there be a simmilar character witch I could use instead?

I really like the model and it would make me sad if there is no way to use Hamelin with Viktorias as Masters.

#2: If there is still a way to play him as henchmen referring to the old rules:

The Ability of the Viktorias say that i'm only allowed to hire characters with the "mercenary" rule during scraps (my preferred gaming size).

Does this really mean that i could not hire a ht1 model from another crew with Hamelin in the Crew?

My plan would be to hire a Neverborn Terror Tot, witch could grew up during the game to a bigger creature.

#3: And one last question about the sisters in spirit rule of the Viktorias. Does this mean that i could oush one viktoria from anywhere on the table into 3 inch of the activating one? Or do they have to be in a certain radius to do so?

thank you :)

Edited by Yggdrasil

1) Hamelin can only hire soulless, insignificant and Ht1 models, iirc - and the Viktorias are none of those.

2) Nop, Hamelin is unique to Hamelin, so you can only either have the master or the minion.

3) You can swap them, or pull the one you arent activating to the one you're using the ability with, not push one to the other.

I think what he's asking is, that since Hamelin is now a Master in Book 2, can you still take his Minion form as a model. The answer is Yes. You can, but Hamelin is Unique, which means there can only be one model named Hamelin. So Hamelin the Plague can't hire, Hamelin the Ratcatcher

the second question is yes, ANY Ht 1 model is available for hire, so yes you can hire the Terror Tot.

and the last question is as long as one Victoria is with 3'' of another they can switch places. That means you can activate one Viktoria, walk within 3" of the other victoria and use your last action to use sisters in spirit and switch places.

Thanks a lot.

@gunpowder saint: This is exactly what i wanted to know. Thank you for explaining it to me.

One last Question: Due to the fact that Hamelin now can be both, either master or henchmen. Will there be a new Pack of him containing both character statistics? Or will there be a complete new sculpt for the master-version?

Regards

Yggdrasil :)

Thanks a lot.

@gunpowder saint: This is exactly what i wanted to know. Thank you for explaining it to me.

One last Question: Due to the fact that Hamelin now can be both, either master or henchmen. Will there be a new Pack of him containing both character statistics? Or will there be a complete new sculpt for the master-version?

Regards

Yggdrasil :)

I would bet he will get his own box set like the other masters. He also separated from the dog so I would expect to see him with a completely new sculpt.