LCB shipping Information

The tracking number you get for uk orders will only track until it leaves the US (exit pt), their sent USPS, takes around 7-10 days to get here, depending on whether customs open it or not.

If it gets custom billed then expect to pay vat on the order (17.5%) plus a £8 royal mail handling charge.

I've always found the orders arrive pretty quickly, usually at the lower end of the time, and often faster than maelstrom (if you use their free shipping)

Edited by Kaine

The tracking number you get for uk orders will only track until it leaves the US (exit pt), their sent USPS, takes around 7-10 days to get here, depending on whether customs open it or not.

If it gets custom billed then expect to pay vat on the order (17.5%) plus a £8 royal mail handling charge.

I've always found the orders arrive pretty quickly, usually at the lower end of the time, and often faster than maelstrom (if you use their free shipping)

The status of my order seems to be stuck at:

Your item was accepted at 5:28 pm on August 13, 2010 in WOODSTOCK, GA 30188.

Anyone in the UK seen their USPS status move on from Accepted yet?

p.s. I'm sure however that the order will have been picked more accurately than the last 3 orders I've placed with Maelstrom. 2 wrong items on a 6 item order. 1 wrong item on a 4 item order. 2 missing items on a 8 item order.

Hope the delivery is faster for you.

My order was posted by Wyrd 6 days ago on the 13th but is still stuck at "Accepted" by USPS and hasn't moved since. Probably still sitting on a counter somewhere.

I'm happy as it now has just arrived without being tracked at any point of the delivery.

I'm happy as it now has just arrived without being tracked at any point of the delivery.

I want my delivery aswell x_x

And I certainly hope they're working on it aswell as it's still listed as being in Woodstock ¬_¬ I guess their tracking system doesn't really handle international shipping all that well..

I want my delivery aswell x_x

And I certainly hope they're working on it aswell as it's still listed as being in Woodstock ¬_¬ I guess their tracking system doesn't really handle international shipping all that well..

that will be it,

my order received today (belgium) and usps still says it is in woodstock :-)

grtz