Phoenix Special Malifaux Event!

thaehl

• 2 weeks later...

I should be there. More than likely representing the lovely inbred inhabitatants of Bayou. Now to collect, build, and paint about 10 more models...

Or get Ophelia...

or best yet, BOTH!

Either way, the small, smelly, green/pink ones will be there.

P.S. Thanks for demo-ing the game for CaveCreek and I, despite getting torn to shreds by Chompy Bits, it was fun.

• 3 weeks later...
Officially making the drive down this weekend for the tourny. Really looking forward to it, should be a lot of fun. I'll probably stop by during the day if you're going to be there all day Terek... I've realized I've yet to play against your LCB... We should remedy this...

We should, indeed we should. Henchman battle! it shall be initiated. mwahahaha! Well then who shall my opponent be, Seamus?

We should, indeed we should. Henchman battle! it shall be initiated. mwahahaha! Well then who shall my opponent be, Seamus?

You know I'm not sure if rocket belles vrs. LCB would be the best of decisions on my part.... We will see.... Might go with Kirai.... or Nicodem... Probably not Pandora.... hah