Sign in to follow this  
thaehl

Phoenix Special Malifaux Event!

I should be there. More than likely representing the lovely inbred inhabitatants of Bayou. Now to collect, build, and paint about 10 more models...

Or get Ophelia...

or best yet, BOTH!

Either way, the small, smelly, green/pink ones will be there.

P.S. Thanks for demo-ing the game for CaveCreek and I, despite getting torn to shreds by Chompy Bits, it was fun.

I'd like to attend a Malifaux event, but the start time (midnight) is out of my normal operating parameters :)

Hmmm I say live a little! and work out of set parameters! work on XP even though your box says windows 7 only, come on you know you want to!

Just reminding everyone about our event over at outpost this weekend. Remember Ill be there all Saturday all day, but the event officially starts at 11PM, the tournament starts at 12AM (that's midnight, yes am means at night some people get confused).

Officially making the drive down this weekend for the tourny. Really looking forward to it, should be a lot of fun. I'll probably stop by during the day if you're going to be there all day Terek... I've realized I've yet to play against your LCB... We should remedy this...

Officially making the drive down this weekend for the tourny. Really looking forward to it, should be a lot of fun. I'll probably stop by during the day if you're going to be there all day Terek... I've realized I've yet to play against your LCB... We should remedy this...

We should, indeed we should. Henchman battle! it shall be initiated. mwahahaha! Well then who shall my opponent be, Seamus?

We should, indeed we should. Henchman battle! it shall be initiated. mwahahaha! Well then who shall my opponent be, Seamus?

You know I'm not sure if rocket belles vrs. LCB would be the best of decisions on my part.... We will see.... Might go with Kirai.... or Nicodem... Probably not Pandora.... hah

You know I'm not sure if rocket belles vrs. LCB would be the best of decisions on my part.... We will see.... Might go with Kirai.... or Nicodem... Probably not Pandora.... hah

Don't you worry: Pandora and the kids shall be represented.

WEll just got home, vary sleepy, but great turnamet!

Thanks agian Terek for running a fun filled event!

Now counting down to the next turnament.... =)

thanks to everyone I played fun games all around and haveing 18 players made the event even more shades of awesome!

-Andrew Haught